Who are you?

• Total voters

snap

Lurker
First game of 6.84 ez rampage :D

*images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/715287956205129284/9597B2B7EEA787E8F90608B0AD4CF222F1B18C66/

Lowest settings gaming ftw

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Ah, well I fell for it and bought it, got a luna normal shield from the immortal treasure, what did you all guys get?
And thanx for that invite list fang, I'll just copy paste it :p, I don't have time to follow the scene hardcore, this is big help ;)
On a side note, I bought the steam wallet codes from gamermall, they are really good, the guy called me and asked to save his number for help with future transactions!!!
That was nice

So how's the patch turning out for you, I think it has brought a bit of excitement back, it was getting a bit stale for me last patch with all that sniper and troll meta, good to see the end of it
Among the heroes I have played, ursa surprised me a bit, at level 6 with vlads he goes through roshan like butter!!!

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Can someone help me purchase the compendium?

Wallet codes seems to be out of stock everywhere. :/

You tried gamermall.in? , previously I had used gamergift, for wallet coded but it's finished there as you have said, but it was available in game mall like till an hour ago, when I bought it

Mizanurification

Journeyman
You tried gamermall.in? , previously I had used gamergift, for wallet coded but it's finished there as you have said, but it was available in game mall like till an hour ago, when I bought it

Did u buy 10$ or 2x5$? Cant find 10$ card.

And delivery times?

Edit: Got it. Thanks for the link. :D

Last edited:

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
jut out of curiosity , i know a guy named neo from another forum called SHO, are you the sams guy ? ..:p

and navi just got owned by cloud9 for the esl qualifiers !! 2-0

Top Bottom