Who are you?

• Total voters

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
I wish it was true

This is True
BKB can be sold :)
New Items:
=)Octarine Core(Mystic Staff and Soul booster)--->Reduces Cd of all spells by 25%....its Bristleback time :)
=)Guardian Greaves(Mek +Arcane+ Recipe)--->mek and arcane in one slot :)
=)Moon Shard(2 hyperstones+recipe)--->gives 120 AS...can consume it to gain permanent 60 AS....WTF
Agha for
Wraith King-Allies who are near Wraith King when slain become Wraiths for 5 seconds, delaying their death.They can continue attacking, casting, etc. When the duration ends, the hero dies, and credit for the kill goes to whomever landed the original killing blow
Weaver-reduces the cooldown of Timelapse to 20 seconds and allows Timelapse to target allied heroes. 1000 cast range
...F**K this
Tusk-Adds Walrus Kick.kicks the target back to 900 units
Nyx Assassain-Adds new ability called "Burrow" buffs his abilities as well.carapace dont need enemy to attack to trigger stun.just blink in and carapace-300 aoe stun.( Tidehunter Jr)
Naga Siren-under Song of the Siren ...6% max hp regen to allies and herself..b***h Siren
Morphling-Adds new hybrid ability...look liks ****
Lone Druid-bear dont have any range restriction and bear wont die after death of lone druid
Lifestealer-new ability "Assimiliate"-active skill that enables LS to swallow allied heroes yuck and deal damage when released...sad........pika gonna abuse this
Legion Commander-Duel last until LC or targetted hero dies
Centaur Warrunner-Stampede Reduces 70% incoming dmg
Alchemist-Alchemist can now cast Aghanim to any allied hero Agha bonuses as a buff.The scepter is consumed in the process

and my fav
WindRanger shackleshot cast point from .3 to .15

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
"Techies Aghanim's Scepter upgrade now causes the Minefield Sign to make all Land Mines, Stasis Traps and Remote Mines within 125 area of effect immune to True Sight. Can only have one sign out at a time"

YAAAAY!

Ursa goes into a frenzy, causing him to take 80% less damage from any source and for his attacks to deal 2/2.5/3 times the Fury Swipes damage. Removes any existing debuffs upon cast.

GG buff. OP ursa!

Piyush

Lanaya
Some advanced but funny mechanics

Endless Duel with Aghanim and Nightmare\

if you use lotus orb and rubick spell steals you, you spell steal his spell steal

Doom with golem passive
*images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/532891784920365443/E46FAC473A2F9496F6FF6E6D99F6A9821443D3E4/

*i.imgur.com/NSDgMh9.jpg

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
is it worth spending on compendium?
i havent done it before and thinking about buying it, but i wont be able to spend much time on playing dota , which seems to be necessary to get coins and stuff !, which is holding me back atm

sygeek

Technomancer
is it worth spending on compendium?
i havent done it before and thinking about buying it, but i wont be able to spend much time on playing dota , which seems to be necessary to get coins and stuff !, which is holding me back atm
It's a luxury item for cosmetics and stuff. If you've got the money, buy it.

As for myself, I'll very subtly ask for compendium on reddit like every year.

Piyush

Lanaya
Any ideas on what teams to pick for the Direct Invites list in the compendium?

Will share my list after noon.

- - - Updated - - -

Here you go

*i.imgur.com/Tk8jBiC.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

May be its possible, we can see Team Tikner in the pool instead of NIP

Top Bottom