Who are you?

• Total voters

Niilesh

Padawan
i was KOTL in that game and farmed Dagon lvl 5 to KS
i got mid coz Ninno(sniper) didnt wanted mid :confused: against Windrunner :facepalm: (viper didnt mid too)
is the mid too scary for the carrys ?
i dont know about them but people usually dont go mid with mid heroes when they are not good at last hitting / denying.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
LOL I remember a match with Ursa. He always Ulti and come right to me, I'll freeze him and in mean time others will finish him off (I was playing CM). Did it nearly 4-5 times in that game, after that Ursa never came for me in that game. We won the game BTW. :D

He probably didn't have BKB.

Niilesh

Padawan
LOL I remember a match with Ursa. He always Ulti and come right to me, I'll freeze him and in mean time others will finish him off (I was playing CM). Did it nearly 4-5 times in that game, after that Ursa never came for me in that game. We won the game BTW. :D
You found the disadvantage of ursa. Its called Kiting :D

Is ursa the best hero to solo roshan?
Do not know about the best but LD, Lycan, TA can solo rosh pretty early too.
But single target DPS of Ursa is the best(i think)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
You found the disadvantage of ursa. Its called Kiting :D

Do not know about the best but LD, Lycan, TA can solo rosh pretty early too.
But single target DPS of Ursa is the best(i think)

400 attack speed for 3/4/5/6 attacks is what makes him more effective rosher than other heroes. Couple that with Fury Swipes, Enrage and Lifesteal, he can take down rosh without taking any damage himself.

Best solo roshers after Ursa are probably Lycan (though his nerf makes this difficult now), Troll (with HoD and Medallion and his bash), LD (with bear to tank but not very effective early game) and TA (can tank 3/4/5/6 hits, but has to wait for 17 seconds before casting again).

Last edited:

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
400 attack speed for 3/4/5/6 attacks is what makes him more effective rosher than other heroes. Couple that with Fury Swipes, Enrage and Lifesteal, he can take down rosh without taking any damage himself.

Best solo roshers after Ursa are probably Lycan (though his nerf makes this difficult now), Troll (with HoD and Medallion and his bash), LD (with bear to tank but not very effective early game) and TA (can tank 3/4/5/6 hits, but has to wait for 17 seconds before casting again).

It's the fury swipes more than the attack speed which makes him the best hero to rosh evar.
Afterso many hits, fury swipe damages stacks too high

gameranand

Living to Play
This is one awesome match, Bone was totally dominating and well, I didn't got any kills at all. :lol:
But it was totally awesome, I really enjoy pushing with Jakiro. Tower don't even hits after being hit with Liquid Fire. :D :p
*farm4.staticflickr.com/3738/13811228045_8c849ae8ba_o.jpg

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
has anyone of you tried pushing mid at level 1 with venge trax luna lycan and rexxar .. aura stacking...literally mind****..and eats tower like anything

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
yeah doesnt rexxar have an attack speed aura??i havent played dota since january was he nerfed.... i had that team against me and we were done within in minutes..this was in DOta though

Top Bottom