Who are you?

• Total voters

Piyush

Lanaya
It's strange none of them got it. In pub games usually people underestimate the importance of it. I had a match yesterday in which we had a very annoying Riki.. I got gem of true sight and bashed him multiple times. Then they got together to gank and they got me killed and they stole the Gem. After sometime we got the gem back however. :)
The most surprising part was that Riki was having a Shadow Blade.. wait what?
Link your steam id here too if you play on steam
Found this!
*imageshack.us/a/img856/7192/v1xn.jpg

Nice art and explanation.

In dota client it is showing 653 win 683 loss 33 abondon, but in dotabuff it was 637-637. Some matches like early abondon are not counted in dotabuff I guess.

My Dota game says 623 wins 642 losses and 54 abandons
while dotabuff says 650 wins 670 losses

Either way almost 20 wins gap :|

hdknitro

bringing the world down
While trying to hook, click the ground in front of them. Instead of clicking on the enemy.. Also make sure there are no creeps or friendly guy in between you and the enemy.
The hooks can go through woods so hiding between trees will work wonder, when you can pull in unsuspecting enemies.. If you are finding hooking too tough, get shadow blade. Activate it and hook it 2 inch from them :p
As soon you hook do Dismemberment and activate rot. Also try to pull in enemies who have like 50% hp, it will assure you guaranteed kills..

I am no pro in Pudge, but these steps let me have easy hooks. Again, Pudge is a tough hero so take it easy on yourself :)

You can also Blink or use forcestaff to narrow the distance. having said that Shadow Blade and Blink Dagger/Force Staff will help you close the distance. But it kills the whole purpose of the hook. Hook is to pull enemies near you and not vice versa. So, I would suggest you practice hooking in Bot matches :) Once you start getting good with hooks, people will start fearing you :)

Thanks man! good tip!

Looking at the ways Valve is handling dota,All I can expect is that Legion commander has a 25% chance of releasing in this update,Why can't they speed up?Say to develop each hero it takes 4-6 months,Looks like that hero called "TECHIES" Will take 2 years

As per Unreleased content - Dota 2 Wiki the work on techies has not yet began.
Instead of releasing some crap updates,that mess up matchmaking just release a new hero.
One reason is,Newbies will take new hereos ;) and they will feed

Yesterday,I had one of the worst match ever.
Guess what?No one went mid from our team

We all want some new heroes, and somehow "Elder titan" does not have that awesome factor about itself. I was just talking to piyush the other day that diretide might come and after that their is big update due as mentioned in the official blog but I still don't think techies will make it out this year or in the next 6 months.

anaklusmos

Youngling
I want to clear a big doubt of mine.... does Dota 2 even have a proper matchmaking system????? Coz for the last 7 games, I am queueing up with utterly retarded people, who make me want to find them and puch them in the gut :x

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
I want to clear a big doubt of mine.... does Dota 2 even have a proper matchmaking system????? Coz for the last 7 games, I am queueing up with utterly retarded people, who make me want to find them and puch them in the gut :x

this is going on for months now...most of us are facing this problem....better to party up and play

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
there is new update to test client
Three Spirits Update
*www.dota2.com/threespirits/
NOV 14-28 Diretide
I will be in exam hall thinking about Diretide:cry:

Top Bottom