Who are you?

• Total voters

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
Lets play clinkz bh riki nyx naix combo. All invi <3

invisible hero's can easily be spotted with wards/dust/Gem of True sight. If you have too many invisible hero's opposite team will definitely get these and win the game. Invisible heros are very squishy..

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
invisible hero's can easily be spotted with wards/dust/Gem of True sight. If you have too many invisible hero's opposite team will definitely get these and win the game. Invisible heros are very squishy..

well in this game i never seen an enemy players with gem/wards/dust... eventhough after DR they tried to gank me without dusts .. :)
invi heroes are squishy until they get hot or some hp items....invi hero pickers should know how to juke when 2 or more enemies chasing..

*imageshack.com/scaled/1024x768/163/mg9l.jpg

Enigma Darkseer Rapusa Tide Kunkka
5men DOTO mid or feed :p

who is the Rapusa??? :p
dude dont treat him as GOD
i bet he is normal

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
wow that is very low...how many wins and losses do you have?

I have 624 wins, 653 losses and 90 abandons mainly because my old pc didn't have a UPS and frequent power cut....

In dota client it is showing 653 win 683 loss 33 abondon, but in dotabuff it was 637-637. Some matches like early abondon are not counted in dotabuff I guess.

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
well in this game i never seen an enemy players with gem/wards/dust... eventhough after DR they tried to gank me without dusts .. :)
invi heroes are squishy until they get hot or some hp items....invi hero pickers should know how to juke when 2 or more enemies chasing..

*imageshack.com/scaled/1024x768/163/mg9l.jpg

It's strange none of them got it. In pub games usually people underestimate the importance of it. I had a match yesterday in which we had a very annoying Riki.. I got gem of true sight and bashed him multiple times. Then they got together to gank and they got me killed and they stole the Gem. After sometime we got the gem back however. :)
The most surprising part was that Riki was having a Shadow Blade.. wait what?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Looking at the ways Valve is handling dota,All I can expect is that Legion commander has a 25% chance of releasing in this update,Why can't they speed up?Say to develop each hero it takes 4-6 months,Looks like that hero called "TECHIES" Will take 2 years

As per Unreleased content - Dota 2 Wiki the work on techies has not yet began.
Instead of releasing some crap updates,that mess up matchmaking just release a new hero.
One reason is,Newbies will take new hereos ;) and they will feed

Yesterday,I had one of the worst match ever.
Guess what?No one went mid from our team

Top Bottom