Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
The next Doom's teaser has surfaced. Therefore I think it's high time to start this thread.

We already knew a new Doom game was incoming, thanks to Bethesda's promised beta access for pre-orderers of Wolfenstein: The New Order. Now we get a tiny CGI glimpse to further moisten our appetites, and the promise of more info to come.

The full reveal will take place in the only location an Id game's unveiling can: QuakeCon. The event, this year running from July 17 to July 20, promises a much more enlightening look at this latest trip to Hell.

For now then, sit back and bask in the unholy glow of the newly designed Cyberdemon.

Source : Doom teaser trailer promises QuakeCon reveal | PC Gamer

- - - Updated - - -

I think this is going to be similar to Doom 2 : Hell On Earth.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
lol...

I read it "Dhoom 4" and was surprised to read "Bethesda" building it. Then I read the title again...properly.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
lol...

I read it "Dhoom 4" and was surprised to read "Bethesda" building it. Then I read the title again...properly.

You made me cry for a moment :'(

Doom, mother of all FPS horror, is coming back! it..itss baack! ii.itss coming folks...!!!

Piyush

Lanaya
You made me cry for a moment :'(

Doom, mother of all FPS horror, is coming back! it..itss baack! ii.itss coming folks...!!!

I remember it playing 2nd time with cheats, just for fun. Enabled god mode. And voila!! the boss were given this god mode as well :lol:

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Final boss?

Yes.

Specifically this guy : Cyberdemon (Doom 3) - The Doom Wikia - Doom, Doom 2, Doom 3, and more

- - - Updated - - -

Just as a reminder here are some of the (supposedly) Doom 4 concept art that leaked in 2012

*www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/02/29/purported-doom-4-images-surface.aspx

Top Bottom