Don't go for the Airtel 1 year or 2 year refills

Status
Not open for further replies.

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
If you recharge using either of the 1 year or two year refills, it will disable all your active schemes such as 1 rupee outgoing for 25 bucks a month, you also will not be able to use any of the existing schemes or any to be offered schemes for the validity period. It happened to me today. Yeaterday I asked their customer care reps whether any of the active schemes would be disabled and they replied that they would still be active, not once but twice. But, to my surprise, I found that my calls were being charged at the full rate today. When I called them I got the proverbial shrug stating that "they" were really sorry but nothing could be done. Nowhere is this condition mentioned, not even in fine print.
I will probably approach the consumer forum but I am posting this as information for my fellow forumers.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
thanx for the info Buddy .
I was planning for 1 yr airtel recharge but now i will think again.

and about their customer service , they always do it.
First say something and then say Sorry and just change their statement about offers.

prash007

Journeyman
yeah..a similar thing happened to me sometime back...thats bcoz those rep's in customer care...even they re not informed of wat ll happen!!

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
customer care of airtel has degraded wit its services...its shockin wen how easily they say anythin...i caught them lotsa time instantly....even im using airtel but sry to say...so called india's leading network provider has started suckin....esp...calls in jharkhand side...customer care services....n ofcourse gprs, im crying wit it...
very bad airtel
cheers

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
But now the introduction of 999 .. incoming recharge is good for prepaid

Atleast you dont have to recharge every month/3months incase of those who use 1000 wala ...

bcoz you dont need to bother for temorary disconnection of incoming calls

I think its a good .. bet

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
Its not that good scheme dude.
Check all terms n conditions of this offer in other thread running on this offer.

Mangal Pandey

Journeyman
yeah
check out the o/g tariff
its 1.99 pm for all local calls & 2.99 for STD Calls. wats da use of paying 999/- to have an inflated tariff? i dont know what goes on in their head while devising such foolish & useless tariffs. All in all, in roaming, mobiles just suck out your blood.... swear im a postpaid user & gotta bill of 6000/- Six thousand. i almost collapsed. from that day i just use GPRS & thats all is the use of mobile fone to me.

Wiating for the One India Telecom Policy. that will surely turn the tables around. at least thats what the rumours seem. just wished that they could be true.

amol48

Searching...
hey mangal pandey though rate rates are 1.99/min for local and 2/min for STD but didn you check they are providing full talktime on or above recharges of Rs. 200. So it doesnt matters that though your calling rates are doubled then so is your talktime infact its more than doubled. I think its the best sheme in Airtel now after the FRIENDZ plan. I am too a AIRTEL user !!

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Yes this is appearing to be an excellent offer!

Full-talk time .... just service tax has to be paid 8)

vamsee

Broken In
ALL OF U PLEASE NOTE THAT IN KARNATAKA I AM ENJOYIG 1 YEAR RECHARGE CARD @ Re 1 outgoing

the offer was in November end recharge for 2240 and get talk time 2000 (plus 100 airtel to airtel free)
and outgoing at Re 1 only and enjoy all extra offers also.

guys i broke into airtel and i am using internet on my laptop for just 149/- ie airtel one for three
months validity. they said u can browse only internet on ur handset.
But i broke all the rules and brosing internet on my PC for Rs 50/ per month ie 149/- scheme and NO DOWNLOAD CHARGES ie. u can download upto
100 Tera bytes pm. now i am using it for 5gb downloads per month. NO CHARGES!!!!

for this all u need is ur BRAIN IN WORKING CONDITION

FOR FREE RINGTONES JAVA GAMES JAVA APPLICATIONS INFO ON BANGALORE ON UR MOBILE VISIT MY WAP SITE

vamsee.sd@gmail.com
wap *tagtag.com/vamseepn

Partymonger

Broken In
Yeah man...they need a real thrashing by the consumer forum..Report them to consumer forum,,

In my case hutch/vodafone actually remitted the extra chrges they had levied,,

While in airtel, the guy had the guts to HAnG up On ME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom