Done Dana Done! katz Blog Like Wordpress theme Designed By Me...Hurrey...Exclusive ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done Dana Done! katz Blog Like Wordpress theme Designed By Me...Hurrey...Exclusive ..

Demo:
*www.google.info/ihabo/

Don't think I will provide this theme for free to you all :-D

Bid your price & get this theme..:cool:

I worked 7 Hours on this theme.......:rolleyes:

Demo:
*www.google.info/ihabo/

Last edited by a moderator:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Re: Done Dana Done! katz Blog Like Wordpress theme Designed By Me...Hurrey...Exclusiv

congrats ! :D

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Re: Done Dana Done! katz Blog Like Wordpress theme Designed By Me...Hurrey...Exclusiv

How come the content of katzblog and this test blog are same? you just edited the CSS of katz is it? and released it as your own?

OP
Pearl Groupz

Pearl Groupz

Banned

idiot have u seen mine css design ?? they are diffrend..i uses many graphix..but they not...see properly

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer

I think it has become a fashion for n00bs to hop on to a forum, post some sh¡t and when an older member says anything against it, call him an idiot. First that @jingalala and now this guy. We definitely don't need such trash. Reported. Hopefully the mods will take some serious action this time instead of just closing the thread.

OP
Pearl Groupz

Pearl Groupz

Banned

u reported about me ?? for what reason??

Gigacore

Dreamweaver

well, I appreciate your effort in creating this theme....

But, this isn't a marketplace for you to sell your theme. There are forums and sites dedicated for those kinda activities, go there and post your thread.

I worked 7 Hours on this theme.......

Well...

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Don't think I will provide this theme for free to you all :-D
Bid your price & get this theme..:cool:
Try to sell your theme in the bazzar section. I hope you get a good deal.
I worked 7 Hours on this theme.......:rolleyes:
Do you know that developers accross the world putin thousands of man hours just to create free software?

goobimama

 Macboy

First of all, this is plagiarism, and not allowed on this forum. Second, if you want to sell something (legal), sell it in the bazaar (after the mods go through checking it out). Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom