Dominos ate my money

Sarath

iDota
Hi Guys,
I will come staight to the problem. I ordered online from Dominos Pizza a few weeks back. I went through all the steps and finally after inputting the CC details and the secret number the next window showed that an error had occured.

However I ordered later through phone and paid in cash (The order was slightly different this time). About a week after that I realised that the money was deducted but no delivery was made. I wrote them a letter for which I got an auto response mail stating that I would get a call which never happened.

What should I do now?

The money involved is around Rs.750. I dont care if it too much or too less to cry about but I would not like to be cheated in this way.

mohityadavx

Youngling
Hi Guys,
I will come staight to the problem. I ordered online from Dominos Pizza a few weeks back. I went through all the steps and finally after inputting the CC details and the secret number the next window showed that an error had occured.

However I ordered later through phone and paid in cash (The order was slightly different this time). About a week after that I realised that the money was deducted but no delivery was made. I wrote them a letter for which I got an auto response mail stating that I would get a call which never happened.

What should I do now?

The money involved is around Rs.750. I dont care if it too much or too less to cry about but I would not like to be cheated in this way.

I would have made their life a hell even it was Rs 7.5 . Well try contacting either of below :-

Jubilant FoodWorks Limited Registered & Corporate Office-

B 214, Phase II, Noida - 201 305
Ph: +91-120-4090500 Fax : +91-120-4090599

Domino´s Pizza India has four Regional Offices, one each in Noida, Mumbai, Kolkata & Bangalore.

North Regional Office -
Domino´s Pizza India, B 214, Phase II, Noida - 201 305.
Ph: +91-120-4090500 Fax: +91-120-4090599.

East Regional Office -
Domino’s Pizza India, Merrill Estate, B-111/1B, B.T. Road, Kolkata - 700 035.
Ph: +91-33-25780718 Fax: +91-33-25775939.

West Regional Office -
Domino´s Pizza India, Office No. 6 & 7, Ground Floor.,

Timmy Arcade, Makwana Road, Marol Naka, Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400059.

South Regional Office -
Domino´s Pizza India, #1573,1st Floor, Sector 1 (AGARA), HSR Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560102

Ph: +91-80-25720347/8/9.

If doesn't work send them a strong letter with legal terms ( I will frame it 4 u if u want ) It will work 4 sure.

Even if that doesn't work calll @ this number 1800114000 It will work 4 sure.

PS:- Keep record of all conversation u make

rajat100493

Legendary!!!
send a mail framing legal terms to the highest possible authority be it non indian. gather email adress form the dominos website of the .com domain not the indian one. also complain to the consumer forum!!!
in case of discrepancy sometime the money gets refunded automatically after a certain period of 2 weeks, so check for this too. try contacting the consumer foruuma nd report them about this. keep record of all communication regarding this case. GOOD LUCK

rajat100493

Legendary!!!
on a lighter note you can also order pizza worth 750 rs and then leave your house or pretend that you are not at home and don't even come out to take your pizza when they arrive!!! atleast you'll get your revenge this way!! haha

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
on a lighter note you can also order pizza worth 750 rs and then leave your house or pretend that you are not at home and don't even come out to take your pizza when they arrive!!! atleast you'll get your revenge this way!! haha

then it will become a game of cat & mouse :grin:

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Why to bother dominoz , you should ask your CC company regarding them, they are always active to help you in concern.

abhidev

Human Spambot

better would be....make an order to dominoz pizza from a PCO and ask them to send it to some random address........:D

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why to bother dominoz , you should ask your CC company regarding them, they are always active to help you in concern.

A much better advice. Contact your CC issuer first. If the money is deducted and credited to Dominos' account, then they must deliver the product. They simply can't refuse that.

sygeek

Technomancer
Dude, the obvious answer is, contact customer care. If that doesn't solve the problem, go to one of their offices and complain a senior officer personally!

You should have made this thread only if they were regretting to get you the delivery/cashback OR if you wanted to share your experience.

Asking for a solution is worthless when you know the probable answer and haven't taken any step to it.

Though, I'm not saying that you're not allowed to create such threads but think again, it is kind of stupid.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend

Well a Rs.400+ order is not under 30 minutes obligation. :p

Top Bottom