Dominos ate my money

Nemes!s

Broken In
same thing happened with me as well couple of months back. I logged a complaint on their feedback page and threatened them with legal action ;-). with in a hour i got call from nearest outlet, they returned the money and got 1 medium pizza free too :D

try this url Dominos pizza order online with home delivery

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
That should be really helpful for Sarath. If it get solved, Nemes!s deserves a free pizza. ;)

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
same thing happened with me as well couple of months back. I logged a complaint on their feedback page and threatened them with legal action ;-). with in a hour i got call from nearest outlet, they returned the money and got 1 medium pizza free too :D

try this url Dominos pizza order online with home delivery

That is what I did. I got a auto generated email. Looks like a little threatening needs to be done.

You got lucky with the free pizza :)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
That is what I did. I got a auto generated email. Looks like a little threatening needs to be done.

You got lucky with the free pizza :)

Just keep on the pressure and of course, write some harsh words about their customer service. Better, try to get hold of the email of regional manager or some higher up. It works for me for Airtel DTH.

salvachn

Broken In
Yes. Tell them you'll sue them and shout on the phone. They'll resolve the problem soon. My experience with DishTV, Airtel, Vodafone and LG. Threatening is the best recourse in India.

Nemes!s

Broken In
Well what I think "sue" kind of word don't bother these guys. U need to be little clever. if you still haven't got ur monies back do one thing write a nice complaint mail an tell them u work for a Adv agency and u will spread word that how dominos cheated you. I bet u will get call from them. And if so then send me one pizza :D

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Most of the time the money gets credited back to the account in case of error.Did you try checking your account statement ?
Contacting CC company makes for the best decision before we push the thing on Dominos.
Do let us know,really interested what happens from here.

Top Bottom