Does the Indian censorship board think we're kids?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
MTV sucks. With the daily soaps that run on V and MTV, it's horrifying to say the least.

I'm a Discovery Channel guy :D

What is India TV, never heard of them

^^Should be glad that you havent heard or seen India at most.

For me TV=Discovery Channel+Nat Geo+History Channel+Comedy Central+nICK:p

Me too :D

I think the funniest part of all this is that when movies are rated, they seem stranger than they are. Important parts that form the fundamental plot are removed, leaving the movie goer completely confused.

I think this is unfair. They should be more open minded

Perhaps you mean Edited. I completely agree with this. Instead of editing the movie, you might as well not release it at all. Those still interested in the movie can order its DVD from abroad.

Actually the Indian Censor Board does not want to spoil the Indian culture.

I don't want to bring Indian Culture in this discussion, but can they not see that Indian culture last decade in not what it is in this decade?

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
I know that in some cases Indian Culture is wrong but It's Indian Culture through which India get it's existence in the World. It's due to Indian Culture why the India is Incredible! It's due to Indian Culture why Indians are Different from those Crowd existing the World. It's due to Indian Culture why we are Indian & It's due to Indian Culture why India is at top in Almost every field...

you will be bashed for this para. keep this disscussion limited to censor board
there's a seperate thread on Indian Culture in fight club section
and its no use giving reasons and proof about the goodness of indian culture to people who dont want to understand/can't understand

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
offending shows from those channels that got the warning are off air

discovery, history, nat geo - thats a tried and tested format theres gonna be more such channels if you like them

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Indian Culture.
Hmm the bwitch I broke up with last night.!
Indian Culturre is Hawuaa and an excuse by dumbass citizens to remain complacent about their position.
There is no need of debate on it.
The one who are acquainted with the current reality of what of Indian Culture is like dont need to be taught any further and those who think they are part of Rich, Vivid and blah blah Culture cant be helped.They will remain as it is.No suggestions,no amount of explanation gonna change their mind anytime soon.

as if unlimited ranting is going to change the so called retarded culture

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Indian Culture.
Hmm the bwitch I broke up with last night.!
Indian Culturre is Hawuaa and an excuse by dumbass citizens to remain complacent about their position.
There is no need of debate on it.
The one who are acquainted with the current reality of what of Indian Culture is like dont need to be taught any further and those who think they are part of Rich, Vivid and blah blah Culture cant be helped.They will remain as it is.No suggestions,no amount of explanation gonna change their mind anytime soon.

as if unlimited ranting is going to change the so called retarded culture

Errr, shall we take this to the Indian Culture thread in Fight Club? We are talking about censorship here.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
maybe censor board is not just about protecting indian culture i think it is just
to keep the minds uncorrupted of the average indian teen/minor
i think indian teens/minors generally overreact(or are immature) to "exposure" ;-)
then they ask thier parents "uncomfortable" questions which parents never answer. then the curiosity nails the cat when teens ask "friends"(peers) who endup giving vulgar rather that scientific description of "stuff" and then the teen falls in bad company
compare this to the western teen who will just give a "meh" to a naked(or scantily clothed) actress

coming to violence if its the stuff in SAW then it should be censored,but censoring two-face?
thats called an overreacting censor board
that. needs to change

Sujeet

Undead!!!
maybe censor board is not just about protecting indian culture i think it is just
to keep the minds uncorrupted of the average indian teen/minor
i think indian teens/minors generally overreact(or are immature) to "exposure" ;-)
then they ask thier parents "uncomfortable" questions which parents never answer. then the curiosity nails the cat when teens ask "friends"(peers) who endup giving vulgar rather that scientific description of "stuff" and then the teen falls in bad company
compare this to the western teen who will just give a "meh" to a naked(or scantily clothed) actress

coming to violence if its the stuff in SAW then it should be censored,but censoring two-face?
thats called an overreacting censor board
that. needs to change
You think so.!:lol:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Let them do as they please. After they are dead and gone, It will be our time.

Last edited:

audiophilic

Journeyman
Best thing is you just import original unrated blu ray from overseas! They don't charge any duty for personal purchases from outside, so nothing to worry about. The only downside is that you pay extra for the freight, which is from 20 to 30usd based on the courier option you go for. I prefer UPS its cheaper.

I prefer to watch blu ray compared to the downloads of pirated movies

Top Bottom