Does India need a revolution?

Revolution or not?

• Yes, we desperately need a revolution that gets us rid of this stupid democratic government.

Votes: 48 73.8%
  • No, I'm happy with the things as they are.

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Cannot say. I don't vote.

Votes: 7 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aliasghark

who? what?
Yamaraj said:
Yes, most of the BDs have got their identification/ration cards thanks to politicians, and they do vote.
1. doesn't the fact that bangladeshis prefer to migrate to india prove that this nation is not in such a sorry state of affairs (that you want people to believe)?

2. for every bangladeshi that enters india, i'm sure there are more indians who gain foreign citizenship. in the usa, a good number of indians become americans everyday and surrender their indian citizenship. this goes on in virtually every country, only more in developed nations. what is wrong with it? i dont see why you should be so concerned about this phenomenon, so to speak.

3. to the few who are bitter against bangladeshis, i've got news for you - bangladeshis are people too! you can't blame them for trying to live a better life.

Yamaraj said:
Do you know why Indians don't know anything about "pride", "nationality" and self-respect?
this question is invalid because its based on a false assumption (indians don't know)

Yamaraj said:
That's what I do. At least I come up with solutions before criticizing others.
a round of applause for yama please... his solution has finally solved the problems of india :rolleyes:

you really think a new definition will change anything? pardon the pun, but are solutions so easy to prepare? :lol:

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Anyone seen IBN7 today. If not PLZ watch it.
Everyone is currupt.

See this page
*samachar.com/showurl.php?rurl=*www...dmans-magic-turning-black-money-to-white.html

mediator

Technomancer
1. doesn't the fact that bangladeshis prefer to migrate to india prove that this nation is not in such a sorry state of affairs (that you want people to believe)?
Since when did the people started to compare themselves with losers to know about their position in race? If bangladesh is in a more sorry state or India better than Bangladesh, then it doesn't mean we shud stop our development or stop the undo of corruption here.

2. for every bangladeshi that enters india, i'm sure there are more india2. for every bangladeshi that enters india, i'm sure there are more indians who gain foreign citizenship. in the usa, a good number of indians become americans everyday and surrender their indian citizenship. this goes on in virtually every country, only more in developed nations. what is wrong with it? i dont see why you should be so concerned about this phenomenon, so to speak.
ns who gain foreign citizenship. in the usa, a good number of indians become americans everyday and surrender their indian citizenship. this goes on in virtually every country, only more in developed nations. what is wrong with it? i dont see why you should be so concerned about this phenomenon, so to speak.
If US is stewpid then it doesn't mean we shud act like them. BTW, Indians don't go there to cause encroachments, get ration cards or njoy free stuff. Huh, we have reservation system here. I guess its more beneficial to these bangladeshis and Pakistanis. Do u have the same thing to say about Indians in US? They go there becoz of their merit and not to cause "security problems". They go there after applying for VISAS, after proper checkup. They go there to do their work/job and not to set up a few madrassas and setup terrorists hotspots. Rarely u'll find any Indians begging there or doing miserable things. The established repute of Indian engineers and doctors in the world isn't there without a reason.

So I don't see why u shudn't be concerned about this phenomenon unless ur a paki terrorist urself, so to speak!

3. to the few who are bitter against bangladeshis, i've got news for you - bangladeshis are people too! you can't blame them for trying to live a better life.
Keep this to urself and tell that to people who slaughter goats worldwide. They have pain and feelings too.
Over population => lack of resources => fights => scarcity of jobs => unemployment => poverty => uneducation => illiteracy => unemployment => frustration => criminal mindset => crime => insecurity => destruction of the society! This is a chain of events that happen when population goes out of control.

We r trying to discuss population control here and here u r saying we shud let bangladeshis enter. How absurd! If u care for them that much, then enter bangladeshi forums, enlighten them with ur knowledge, preach them about humanity and tell them to revolt in bangladesh instead of making situation in India more miserable!!

BTW I didn't see u commenting and quoting my reply about bangladeshis encroaching here, causing 'security problems', getting free stuff. Instead u tried to advocate their misery here, that too by absurdly comparing them to Indians going to US? Are u a bangladeshi?

amol48

Searching...
mediator said:
Over population => lack of resources => fights => scarcity of jobs => unemployment => poverty => uneducation => illiteracy => unemployment => frustration => criminal mindset => crime => insecurity => destruction of the society! This is a chain of events that happen when population goes out of control.

I completely agree you !!
1] Population control was very essential for India and it should have been given more importance than other things when India became independent. That time it was not so tough as it has grown today.
2] Social/Public awareness is also equally important. We talk of development, India is makin gin every field, Industrialization, Medical technology etc. but how many people are really aware of that in reality?? Forget about benefeting from them most of them don't even know that such things are happening around. People in cities are more exposed to such things and hence they are warea of it, but not people in rural or semi-urban areas, who are the largest contributor when deciding in an election. These only are the people, which the politicians lure with money and hollow promises.

Just consider this scenario:

a)A single party never comes as ruling party in all states and it account for max of 60% of the required number of seats to win.
b) Average Percentage of voting in India is not more than 55%
Conclusively, we can say 60% of the 55% people are represented at the centre while others or NOT.
c) Since other partie also come into power, we all know the dog-fight they play everyday and as a result, development comes to a halt.

Today though we are talking about change here in thia forum, but how many people really are thinking of the total population of India?? To change anything, the first step is to feel the NEED for it and that's not there in the Indians.

As per me, the first thing that should be improved is awareness among people. If that happens, rest can be achieved.

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
Agreed!
But "Awareness" is the term that politicians in UP,Bihar etc are most afraid of and thats where we need full fledged media support! But only if they r done with K* serials of starplus, mika-raki, shilpa shetty etc. They not only need to make the people aware, but they also need to enlighten them about the working prcedures, the promises that were given in past, the history of the political party and give some full fledged reviews so that those people who can't make their opinions atleast start pondering over the issue after reading the awareness and reviews!

keep_it_rl

Broken In
Guys Lets Start A Revolution ....lets Bring Down All The Government Websites......from Now On Users Of The Thread Will Be Called

Krantikari Ekta Sangh......

Only Middle Class Can Save This Nation .....forget About Makin Lower Class Aware....they Dont Give A F*** Bout The Country(not Their Fault Most Of Them Cant Even Get 2 Proper Meals In A Day).....

LETS DO SOMETHING ..MAKE HEADLINES AND GET HEARD...
AND GET THE PEOPLE INTERESTED IN THIS........

IT WILL BE THE BIGGEST MOVEMENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE COUNTRY....
LETS JOIN HANDS AND START A REVOLUTION FROM THE INTERNET ONLY.....

THINGS WE CAN DO....
1...BUILD OUR OWN WEBSITE...
2.DISCUSSING THIS ISSUE ON DIFFERENT PLATFORMS
POSTING ON FORUMS
BLOGS
ARTICLES
3.ORGANIZING MEETS IN DIFFERENT CITIES(IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME THOUGH)
4.RELEASING A MANIFESTO STATING ALL THE PROBLEMS WE NEED TO DEAL WITH AND DISTRIBUTING IT IN COLLAGES AND SCHOOLS....

GUYS LETS DO THIS.......AND CHANGE OUR COUNTRY
AND GUYS PLZ STOP WHINING,COMPLAINING AND CRYING ABOUT THE PROBLEMS AND BECOME PRO SOLUTION AND PRO CHANGE......

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

keep_it_rl said:
Guys Lets Start A Revolution ....lets Bring Down All The Government Websites......from Now On Users Of The Thread Will Be Called

Krantikari Ekta Sangh......

Only Middle Class Can Save This Nation .....forget About Makin Lower Class Aware....they Dont Give A F*** Bout The Country(not Their Fault Most Of Them Cant Even Get 2 Proper Meals In A Day).....

LETS DO SOMETHING ..MAKE HEADLINES AND GET HEARD...
AND GET THE PEOPLE INTERESTED IN THIS........

IT WILL BE THE BIGGEST MOVEMENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE COUNTRY....
LETS JOIN HANDS AND START A REVOLUTION FROM THE INTERNET ONLY.....

THINGS WE CAN DO....
1...BUILD OUR OWN WEBSITE...
2.DISCUSSING THIS ISSUE ON DIFFERENT PLATFORMS
POSTING ON FORUMS
BLOGS
ARTICLES
3.ORGANIZING MEETS IN DIFFERENT CITIES(IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME THOUGH)
4.RELEASING A MANIFESTO STATING ALL THE PROBLEMS WE NEED TO DEAL WITH AND DISTRIBUTING IT IN COLLAGES AND SCHOOLS....

GUYS LETS DO THIS.......AND CHANGE OUR COUNTRY
AND GUYS PLZ STOP WHINING,COMPLAINING AND CRYING ABOUT THE PROBLEMS AND BECOME PRO SOLUTION AND PRO CHANGE......

Well you really need to type in lower case. Like how others are typing.

OP
Yamaraj

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
I'm all for a quick and decisive coup againt this government. But unless we manage to convince the armed forces, and a lakhs of people on roads in our support, we're not going to succeed.

We must form a tight and close group of true patriots - educated and wise people. Only then can we even start thinking about bringing a revolution to the people.

keep_it_rl

Broken In
i understand
But We need to b heard by people..
Do something that makes headlines...
For eg hack into indian railway online reservation system

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
keep_it_rl said:
For eg hack into indian railway online reservation system

And also put some bombs in trains so that ordinary people will suffer...this is not GTA SA man

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
India need revoluton but it require a charismatic leader not shelfish one's

leader's like who can change fortune and stand like a rock in every condition

like hitler ,stalin , napolean , churchill ,lenin ,roosevelt etc ,who must be uncompromising on all fronts for national interest

mediator

Technomancer
A leader who kills his own people on mass scale? Yea thats quite unselfish and in national interest! I know someday u'll speak something sensible!

T

thunderbird.117

ssdivisiongermany1933 said:
India need revoluton but it require a charismatic leader not shelfish one's

leader's like who can change fortune and stand like a rock in every condition

like hitler ,stalin , napolean , churchill ,lenin ,roosevelt etc ,who must be uncompromising on all fronts for national interest

What iam hearing?. Hitler was a good leader for you?. For years he wanted to kill many jews. He wanted to kill many people there is. And you call that killer your leader?. How shameless.

T

thunderbird.117

ssdivisiongermany1933 said:
No shame , why shame . Hitler killed it was his own mentality .

but he was charismatic leader ,No one can deny it .

Yes sir no one can deny that yes sir got that sir. Roger that sir.

eh?.

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
Good leader ship is distant dream for India for atleast 5-10 yrs ,since new generation of congress coming up , they can change the fortune of india. in coming time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom