Doc to Pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

manas

Wandering in the zone ...
I don't think there is any free software to convert from DOC to PDF.I use Solid Converter PDF but it is not free.

sakumar79

Technomancer
OpenOffice.org is free office suite that can read MS office format files. It can convert files to PDF also... There are many free software to convert documents into PDF format. It is the reverse (converting PDF to other formats) that is not generally available in free domain (except converting to unformatted text)

Arun

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
I guess there was some pdf995 or something similar I had seen a while back. Can't remember exactly. But, I use OpenOffice.org for the purpose now.

tuxfan

Technomancer
OpenOffice.Org beats the rest hands down! Go for it. I have been using it to email bills to my clients. ;) Only thing better than OOo would be the Adobe Acrobat Writer, but it isn't free!

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
I use the exact thing

Hey, khan I got the right thing for u. You don't need to install open office at all, though i think it is one of the best office suites. Try cutepdf. It also needs ghost script to be installed before it. It will install as a printer on you machine and all you need to do is choose it as the printer you want to print to in "File>print" and give the print command. Then it will ask where you want to save the pdf file. It is fast, but please keep the document open till it finishes printing or else the last part of the pdf document might get blank on slow systems.

Here are the links
The site: *www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp
Cute pdf: *www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp
Ghostscript: *www.cutepdf.com/download/converter.exe

Hope it helps. If so please give a reply. I would like to get your feedback so that I can assess the usefulness of the software

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
Is that free

Gosh! I didn't know Adobe Acrobat professional was free. Or are you suggesting pir*** :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom