.doc file problem...please help..uRGENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Hi,

Here I have got a 100 page file written in a regional font in .doc format. Now when I try to access it it is showing that the path is not correct. But the path is infact correct and the file shows the true size.Any way to access the file. wHAT WOULD BE THE PROBLEM

I can access the file via note pad..But since the doc contained tables everything gets scattered..ny way to get things aligned...Itz really urgent and this may effect many infact..help guys..

Windchimes

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Microsoft word is used to open .doc files.Do you have MS word installed.Also is yes, can you open other doc files.

If you can open other doc files, than it is problem with that particular file.

OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
ravi_9793 said:
Microsoft word is used to open .doc files.Do you have MS word installed.Also is yes, can you open other doc files.

If you can open other doc files, than it is problem with that particular file.

Yeah..I can open other files in MS WORD.. The problem is for this particular file and How can I RECOVER it..???

OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Sorry Ravi..My initial message makes you feel like I don't have MS WORD..n i'm totally confused with this "mystical" .doc format..rT? HA HA.. neways.. help me guys...want to RECOVER it at any cost

No..this is the "original source..." ..Any geeks out there..HELP ME....

Last edited:
OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Yeah..the file was created in the machine which shows this error..no backups..n this thing is to be submitted to someone ASAP..n itz total 100 pages...n the erros are as those I mentioned above...GOT NY IDEA....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom