Do you believe in ghosts? Have you seen them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Hey I too beleive in ghosts. Near my uncle's house lived a girl who was 26 years of age. She was in love with a boy but the boy didn't like him and killed her by burning at night 2am. The dead body was found at the morning. The boy was arrested somehow and was in jail. From that day after 6:00 clock people feared to come out of their houses. The roads were abandoned and no people were seen after 6. Because the soul of the girl roamed there. She cracked crackers, shouted like anything and knocked at the door while people were sleeping. Even my uncle's sister found the hand mirror upside down which was in right position before as she went to another room for some time. She asked if anybody had done it but nobody claimed.

Every place was silent and no nothing was heard. Dogs were shouting like anything. I went there for my summer vacation when I heard all these things from my uncle. My uncle also had an experience on that. He came from theatre after watching "Phool aur Angare" and was alone. The roads were abandoned. He knew everything of the ghost that was haunting but he didn't fear it. He reached home at 1:00am night, washed his hands and feet, has dinner and slept at about 1:45am. He was sleeping when he heard the girl that died near him. She was looking like the same girl when she lived. He was really hair strickened and frightened. She told him to tell her mother to give a big Shiv Puja as she was devoutee of Shiva. My uncle hesistatingly agreed. She left and my uncle was senseless after seeing that but somehow he wake and washed his face and tried to relax. The next day a very big Shiv Puja was given and more than 500 people were fed Prasad and Khicdi. From that the ghost left and everything was normal again.

This is really a real incident which I heard when I went to him in my Summer Vacation in Class XI after 4 months of the incident. From that I really believe in ghosts.:!:

Baker

Albicelestes
i dont believe in ghost... who is coming for revenge and roaming here and there in white sarees..

but i do believe .. some kind of power is with in our body ....

nearly 2 year back i faced one unbelievable incident

me my mother , my aunt and my cousins sitting in front of my house in the evening....
there was a old lady staying near my house..
suddenly i saw my aunt speaking in to darkness, "at this time where are u going "

we asked to whom you are asking..?
my aunt replies i asked to the old lady staying near to my house , but we didnt see anything..
after 2 minutes we hear some loud noise in the old ladies house...
we went their house
then we understand the old lady is dead....

still i can not believe what happend in that night...
my aunt still confirms, she saw old lady on that evening

amitash

Intel OCer
Well if you try to search the origin of GOD then you loose the definition of GOD. GOD is the one who has no origin and is the origin of all.
Help you how? Just to give what you want? GOD gives what you need , which he knows better than anyone does!
GOD is always there for everyone, if something bad(which we think) happens around, it doesn't mean GOD is blind or he can't do anything, they are just consequences of peoples action (action-reaction). I hope you start believing in GOD cuz he is the only one worth believing in and the only one who can be with you all the time, even time can't seperate you. Try Him!

This sounded truly riddiculus...how can ANYTHING not have an origin?...there is absolutely 0 proof to support your claim.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
^^I like cracking jokes but that was really lame ! Not even scary.

Hey it is not a joke believe me. And if you were there when it was going on you could have understood if was scary or not. But believe it is a reality. But if you are taking it as joke it is your misbelief.

dips_view

Broken In
ghost is creation of religious culprits to shade there anti people activities. DON'T BELIEVE SUPERNATURAL CREATURES KEEP FAITH ON SCIENCE.

Tomorrow is Friday the 13th. Day of the Devil....unluckiest day! AND AND AND there are 3 Friday the 13th's this year. In Feb,March and November.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
:DHey yesterday night I had a dream that me with some people were going to the cremation as a old man died in our area(I don't why I went. If it was in real life I would not have agreed.). Some went to the cremation ground and some went to bring the woods for burning. I went to the cremation guys but somehow lost them in the midway. It was 11:30 and no body could be seen. I was trying to scream but in vain(I couldn't open my mouth). Then I heard some noise of horse grazing and coming towards me. I saw that 5 or 6 horses of pure white colour was coming towards me. I ran and somehow escaped them. Then I saw a woman in white marble saree coming to me(some distance was there though). She was coming really swiftly. I couldn't figure out what to do. I screamed and ran. My heartbeat increasing. I really lost my power. I don't know my feet were not able to run. But at last I saw the people with the woods and joined them. It was really a horrible story and I think I saw it at the morning time(4:00 am) i think. I have heard that the morning dreams come true. Hope it will not come true. :-?:cry:

Please add some comments to my latest post on some thread by someone which was abandoned a year ago but now brought to life. GO TO *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80879&page=3:eek:

Also bring to life to another thread(last post by me Yesterday) that was abandoned 2 years ago. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1050696#post1050696:p

Bookworm

Banned
Ghosts are cowards. They never show up their real identity. They always keep themselves hidden. There is nothing to fear in ghosts.
@ichi - I think ghosts should do that.:-D:-D

Crazykiller

Banned
It depends
If the ghosts are female, then not at all afraid and if male, i would prefer to stay away
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I've deviced this new therapy to overcome the fear of ghosts. I believe in ghosts but I'm not scared now. Bet thats strange! :D

OFFTOPIC(not too much):-
Hey, here's something scary to scare all! WARNING:NOT FOR KIDS OR THOSE WHO ARE WEAK AT HEART!!!!
Follow this link:*www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/kikia

It could've scared me an year ago!

It's not at all scary dude

Last edited:

george101

Good Boy
wel has any1 tried calling the spirits and communicate with them, i DID, and to b frank it has made me believe in ghosts even though before that i was against it. its the same way as shown in mallu film Aparichithan (stranger), but not exactly as it the thing used for calling spirits can be made by writing it in a paper and a coin can be used which moves above the paper. HAS any1 else tried it???

Renny

Padawan
:DHey yesterday night I had a dream that me with some people were going to the cremation as a old man died in our area(I don't why I went. If it was in real life I would not have agreed.). Some went to the cremation ground and some went to bring the woods for burning. I went to the cremation guys but somehow lost them in the midway. It was 11:30 and no body could be seen. I was trying to scream but in vain(I couldn't open my mouth). Then I heard some noise of horse grazing and coming towards me. I saw that 5 or 6 horses of pure white colour was coming towards me. I ran and somehow escaped them. Then I saw a woman in white marble saree coming to me(some distance was there though). She was coming really swiftly. I couldn't figure out what to do. I screamed and ran. My heartbeat increasing. I really lost my power. I don't know my feet were not able to run. But at last I saw the people with the woods and joined them. It was really a horrible story and I think I saw it at the morning time(4:00 am) i think. I have heard that the morning dreams come true. Hope it will not come true. :-?:cry:

Please add some comments to my latest post on some thread by someone which was abandoned a year ago but now brought to life. GO TO *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80879&page=3:eek:

Also bring to life to another thread(last post by me Yesterday) that was abandoned 2 years ago. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1050696#post1050696:p

White horses and an old lady in a white sari, hmm there may be some significance in your dream.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Man I really felt scary yesterday. It was 11:30 I went to sleep but I couldn't sleep. I was just changing my posture. My mother was reading a book at that time. It was just 12:00 when I neared sleep when I heard some noise. I heard someone bouncing something on my room's wall outside. It just kept on bouncing. It just stopped for a moment. Then I heard some sounds of footsteps. I don't think mother has heard the noise from the other room for which she closed the lights and went to sleep. I thought of telling it to my mother but didn't wake up again in the middle of the night. Moreover the sound was stopped. But 5 min or so, it again started. I was feeling really scary. I didn't have the courage to open my eyes even in my room. I just ignored it somehow. Finally I got sleep. I am thinking who would bounce something in the middle of the night.:-(

y2j826

Journeyman
Man I really felt scary yesterday. It was 11:30 I went to sleep but I couldn't sleep. I was just changing my posture. My mother was reading a book at that time. It was just 12:00 when I neared sleep when I heard some noise. I heard someone bouncing something on my room's wall outside. It just kept on bouncing. It just stopped for a moment. Then I heard some sounds of footsteps. I don't think mother has heard the noise from the other room for which she closed the lights and went to sleep. I thought of telling it to my mother but didn't wake up again in the middle of the night. Moreover the sound was stopped. But 5 min or so, it again started. I was feeling really scary. I didn't have the courage to open my eyes even in my room. I just ignored it somehow. Finally I got sleep. I am thinking who would bounce something in the middle of the night.:-(

at night time there is so much silence that you can even hear a sound that comes from your neighbour's home, so dont worry about it mate I use to hear such sound almost every night at sometimes at 1 or 2 AM ;-)

OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking

Do you think it is a whisper of ghost

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
^^^^ I think so.:-(
@Batistabomb this thread rocks.Plz keep the thread going on. This is to all Plz post your ghost experiences here.

I am telling you another story. This was the experienced by my Maternal Uncle.
It happened 9 years ago when my Maternal Uncle was a contractor. It was a cloudy day and evening was nearing. Small dops of rain were falling. The time was around 3:00 clock but it looked dark as the clouds surrounded the sky. He was coming from his work with a friend. In the mid-way, rain started to fall heavily. Lightning and thunder were even making it worse. He and his freind had not taken an umbrella with themselves for which they were dripping. They were looking here and there to find a shelter that suddenly their eyes caught a half built mud house. They went there and stood under the roof. They waited for 5 min but still the rain wasn't stopping. They thought of inspecting the abandoned house. There was a long verandah along the roof and there were rooms closed with doors. My Uncle's friend went to see to the right of the roof and my Uncle to the roof. As they were inspecting from outside, my Uncle's eye caught the mak of a broken window. It was broken from the middle inform of a hole. The doors and the windows looked pale. My Uncle wanted to see what was inside. He tried to look inside the hole with one eye. He saw that it was completely dark with a slight faint light and rain water was dripping on the floor. He lighted the torch and saw with it inside. As he was watching, he suddenly noticed a long nose coming towards him. It was progressing towards as it would come out of the hole. My Uncle saw that and was frightened. Goosebumps were seen on his skin. He told his friend about that. His friend thought of inspecting but my Uncle denied and both of them ran away.

Believe me or not, it is a real incident. I wonder what could the situation be. I was having goosebumps while writing these lines.

I will share one more of my Uncle's ghost encounter soon....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom