Do UFOs/Aliens exist, is Time Travel possible and more...

nbaztec

Master KOD3R
Apocalypse means end. The End. But contrary to popular belief, it signifies rebirth as well. The biblical texts and many other civilizations consider it as the snakes head biting it's tail - a symbol of infinite time, i.e. with end comes a new beginning. Many words are there: Apocalypse, Cataclysm, Ragnarok signifying destruction and chaos, but all follow the rebirth cycle theory as well.

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
My goodness!!

Just found this thread - don't know about UFOs and aliens, but one things for sure - too many people have too much time in their hands! :p

randomuser111

Technomancer
I know most of you are gonna say I'm kidding or just being silly but I did spot a "UFO" a few years back in Bangalore !
Of course I don't mean to say that Aliens definitely exist but we really can never be sure unless some concrete evidence shows up.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
google is totally borked atm
for example search "apple vs htc" and you will get apple vs samsung... you have to do "apple vs htc" -samsung to get apple vs htc. this is the most basic function of a search engine.
also, it cannot understand words
so US soldier saved by afghan villagers will only give you variations of US soldier slaughters afghan villagers, or US soldier runs amok in afghanistan, not what you are looking for
have begun to use bing after they removed the small sized photo search, and that redundant "I'm feeling lucky" button on the homepage because you cant click it at all, when you start typing the results appear.

ujjwal007

Lost in games
@ujjwal007

I don't for sure but I guess "bhoot" may exist. LOL

@topic

Anybody here have any experiences with Ghosts ?

LOL yeah i had one experience....and i dont know who are those in "mandhipur balaji" i went to there one time i go to 2nd or 3rd floor i dont remember which floor is that i got very scared when i reached there i was with my family around 20 peoples suddenly something happened to one of my aunt in 2nd or 3rd floor she was not able to leave it something is pulling her over there she was crying and when i saw her expression i was also literally crying cant explain anymore how was the experience i cant beleive myself whats happend i m just shocked cant sleep for days when i saw that so from that day never gone there when i by passing jaipur dad wants to visit there everytime!! but i only go with him when he agree me he wont take me there literally it was very scary experience of my life...!

techmaster

Right off the assembly line
Re: Do u think UFOs exist

Existance of UFO's depends upon the existance of the one who created UFO.

There are millions of stars in the Universe. That means there are so that many solar systems in the Universe. And each solar system has got 'n' number of Planets. So you have millions of Planets in our Universe.

Now among those million planets, question arises as to how many are earth like planets. It's not that hard to calculate. Simple proability reveals, out of those million Planets, let's assume that there are 30,000 earth like planets. Earth like planets means which can support life.

Now out of those 30,000 earth like planets,there is always a chance of alteast 6000 planets supporting Life.

That doesn't end there..

Not every Planet of those 6000 will support Intelligent life. Some may be just be simple life forms like Unicellular organisms.

So out of those 6000 planets, there is always a probability of around 3000 planets supporting Intelligent life! Level of Intelligence life may vary abruptly.
Some may be 'Human-like' and some like those shown in our movies!

There is always a probability that any of these Super-intelligent life forms may technology which we just can't imagine!

Humans totally depend on propulsion technology for achieving motion in air. Aliens may have found out a method of creating it own gravitational force along its flying object!! Nothing is impossible. Humans may also do it one day.
Who believed a thing like 'Aircraft' will exist on earth? No one imagined earlier! But now it's the fact.

One can't ignore the mere existence of UFO's. Now it's a matter of time when they visit earth.. or... HOLD ON........................
ARE THEY ALREADY HERE?!? :twisted:

Though intelligent answer this writer like so many other assumes that super beigns r extra terrestrials will work the way humans work. That they have weak bodies that need the safety of a spaceship (a flying saucer) to visit our planet. What if they are so much developed they they can travel through their mind or some other technology that we cannot even think of? UFO are alien space ship or not is a mooted point compared to extra terrestial life and how it will change our universe's world view. And the truth may be stranger than fiction!

jayantr7

In the zone

Existance of UFO's depends upon the existance of the one who created UFO.

There are millions of stars in the Universe. That means there are so that many solar systems in the Universe. And each solar system has got 'n' number of Planets. So you have millions of Planets in our Universe.

Now among those million planets, question arises as to how many are earth like planets. It's not that hard to calculate. Simple proability reveals, out of those million Planets, let's assume that there are 30,000 earth like planets. Earth like planets means which can support life.

Now out of those 30,000 earth like planets,there is always a chance of alteast 6000 planets supporting Life.

That doesn't end there..

Not every Planet of those 6000 will support Intelligent life. Some may be just be simple life forms like Unicellular organisms.

So out of those 6000 planets, there is always a probability of around 3000 planets supporting Intelligent life! Level of Intelligence life may vary abruptly.
Some may be 'Human-like' and some like those shown in our movies!

There is always a proability that any of these Super-intelligent life forms may technology which we just can't imagine!

Humans totally depend on propulsion technology for achieving motion in air. Aliens may have found out a method of creating it own gravitational force along its flying object!! Nothng is impossible. Humans may also do it one day.
Who believed a thing like 'Aircraft' will exist on earth? No one imagined earlier! But now it's the fact.

One can't ignore the mere existence of UFO's. Now it's a matter of time when they visit earth.. or... HOLD ON........................
ARE THEY ALREADY HERE?!? :twisted:
"There are millions of stars in the universe" - You are right, but that looks boring. There are tens of billions of stars in our own galaxy and there are billions of galaxies. There are of sextillions of stars in the universe (just the observable universe). And to put that in number, 1 sextillion is - 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

To answer the question of the thread, Aliens exist (Life in one form or the other is there for sure), but sighting of UFO's? I don't think so. First, there are certainly no signs of highly intelligent life form in this Solar System. Second, interstellar travel takes enormous amount of time. Technology advanced life form can only originate/thrive on planetary bodies and the nearby star's planets show no sign of having anything which is technologically advanced enough to send UFOs. It takes time to enhance one's technological abilities so much as to send something which would sustain any form of intelligent life. Robotic UFOs can be sent, but again, where will the power come from in that tiny space as UFOs are seen to be? When a life form starts getting very intelligent, its way of technical evolution has to be something like that of humans, to an extent. There are social problems, ruling problems, etc..etc.. But it also gets an idea that they have limited resources, and extremely limited on the planet. They'd start to understand technology and eventually start a space program just for curiosity and then then for necessity. But with the limited resources they'd first check other stars and planets and send an unalienated machine before for checking. Considering the timeframe since the Big Bang, evolution of galaxies and stars, planetary bodies, chemical reaction, simple unicellular and multicellular life, catastrophes, emergence of intelligent life, occasional catastrophes (until aliens learn to sustain them and find ways to stop them to certain extents), re-emergence of intelligent life (or in other case annihilation), becoming technologically advanced enough for sending probes to far away stars; it would take a lot of time to reach us. As I mentioned earlier, there's no highly advanced aliens in the nearby Solar systems, so it cannot come from our neighbours. Now let's go several hundred light years away, now even with high technically advanced life and propulsion technologies, it would still take enormous time (since they've to navigate much larger distances). But can aliens from far away galaxies visit us through space warps and other (now considered) sci-fi technologies? Umm.. I don't think so, because if they have this level of scientific knowledge, then they certainly can create intelligence lives themselves and do things an average Joe can't imagine. But then, they know that intelligent life exist in other places and how to visit them without getting caught. If they would have wanted to show themselves, they would have done it earlier. If not, then they can easily hide themselves and not get caught in "UFO sightings" by humans. If they cannot hide themselves properly, then why cannot any other scientific equipment on and above the Earth hint something unusual? Why are they not hiding in and above places that are not populated? A civilization that advanced can create intelligent artificial beings, not only electronic but also biological and then there's not much difference between artificial and natural life. If you stretch the time frame of a civilization, creating artificial, chemical (which when is very complex is called biological) becomes easier than thought. They could have made animal-like beings to navigate the surroundings without creating doubts.

I'm not writing every detail to support my words and other facts (without which most of my words are going to look hollow) I know, otherwise it'd become very long. This is just my radical thinking. But then, everything written above is just the result of the fuzzy probabilistic theories I developed (now don't ask about this). Actual UFO sightings can happen, but given the above looks true to you, its probability is very low. (I was writing all that came to my mind swiftly, so I haven't done proofreading of this essay like reply, so there can be mistakes.)

Last edited:

amruth kiran

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them
if intergalactic beings are really intelligent they'd avoid coming to earth.
they would laugh their sock off( if they have feet) seeing us collapse under our own mistakes, who knows?? maybe they have cctv cameras or something to spy on us.. :p
they could be reading this very post of mine thinking " he's a smart one.... lets get him" :p

doomgiver

Warframe

To answer the question of the thread, Aliens exist (Life in one form or the other is there for sure), but sighting of UFO's? I don't think so.
er, no, there are many confirmed and unconfirmed UFO sightings and encounters.

First, there are certainly no signs of highly intelligent life form in this Solar System. Second, interstellar travel takes enormous amount of time.
OFC not, in this solar system, we have the only planet with a suitable environment for lifeforms like us. until we see lifeforms based on elements other than carbon, we will not be finding "life" in our solar system.
we are a carbon based life form, that means, carbon forms the most important part of our bodies.
now imagine a creature formed of chlorine, silicon, methane. oxygen would be deadly to it. water would just dissolve its structure (like acids do to us). it would prolly look like a cross between a tortoise and a rock. how would you know its "life"?
Interstellar travel takes a lot of time, but you know, there could be ways to overcome that problem. long living species comes to my mind... cryogenic freezing, bending the laws of physics.. etc.

It takes time to enhance one's technological abilities so much as to send something which would sustain any form of intelligent life.
you assume that every planetary life system had started at the same time as ours....
what if the first 3 billion years were not wasted by one celled organisms floating in the ocean? what if the cells became multicellular in just a few million years? those guys could be ruling galaxies..... what if THOSE guys think that theirs is the only life? will they look in other galaxises? our galaxy?

Robotic UFOs can be sent, but again, where will the power come from in that tiny space as UFOs are seen to be?
as i said, lots of sources. fusion, matter-antimatter reactions.

When a life form starts getting very intelligent, its way of technical evolution has to be something like that of humans, to an extent. There are social problems, ruling problems, etc..etc.. But it also gets an idea that they have limited resources, and extremely limited on the planet. They'd start to understand technology and eventually start a space program just for curiosity and then then for necessity. But with the limited resources they'd first check other stars and planets and send an unalienated machine before for checking. Considering the timeframe since the Big Bang, evolution of galaxies and stars, planetary bodies, chemical reaction, simple unicellular and multicellular life, catastrophes, emergence of intelligent life, occasional catastrophes (until aliens learn to sustain them and find ways to stop them to certain extents), re-emergence of intelligent life (or in other case annihilation), becoming technologically advanced enough for sending probes to far away stars; it would take a lot of time to reach us.

^^ read the one where i wrote about the lost 3 billion years.

Umm.. I don't think so, because if they have this level of scientific knowledge, then they certainly can create intelligence lives themselves and do things an average Joe can't imagine. But then, they know that intelligent life exist in other places and how to visit them without getting caught. If they would have wanted to show themselves, they would have done it earlier. If not, then they can easily hide themselves and not get caught in "UFO sightings" by humans.
If they cannot hide themselves properly, then why cannot any other scientific equipment on and above the Earth hint something unusual? Why are they not hiding in and above places that are not populated? A civilization that advanced can create intelligent artificial beings, not only electronic but also biological and then there's not much difference between artificial and natural life. If you stretch the time frame of a civilization, creating artificial, chemical (which when is very complex is called biological) becomes easier than thought. They could have made animal-like beings to navigate the surroundings without creating doubts.
good point :)

replies in blue italics

jayantr7

In the zone

replies in blue italics

"er, no, there are many confirmed and unconfirmed UFO sightings and encounters."
There isn't any "confirmed" UFO case. Most of the encounters have been proved false by experts. Just think, if an alien community come to our planet, it can only come if it has incredibly incredible technology. Then it can easily show themselves to us, but they didn't. So they try to hide. But if they try to hide (using methods which we don't know), why would they show themselves to us? I can only think one reason for this by an intelligent being - Hide & Seek.

we are a carbon based life form, that means, carbon forms the most important part of our bodies.
now imagine a creature formed of chlorine, silicon, methane. oxygen would be deadly to it. water would just dissolve its structure (like acids do to us). it would prolly look like a cross between a tortoise and a rock. how would you know its "life"?
Interstellar travel takes a lot of time, but you know, there could be ways to overcome that problem. long living species comes to my mind... cryogenic freezing, bending the laws of physics.. etc."

I told about technologically advanced beings. Even if they're chlorine based or arsenic based, they'd have to use materials present where they live, which is mostly metals and other abundant elements like Hydrogen/helium. They can use it raw, so they have to exploit it, and it creates by-products which can sensed by present-day space machines built by us. Hypothetically, if you have gigantic radio telescopes, and telescopes which 'sees' in different spectrums, you can focus on Earth and sense abnormal activity there. By taking time, I mean travelling time, and not the relative time inside the probe. Cryogenic freezing would just stop biological activities of our bodies (There must be better methods to overcome ageing problems - modifying our body) and not speed up time taken to reach our planet. You don't bend 'Laws of Physics', you follow it every time. There's no absolute law yet, it's more like a collection of overlapping maps. When you hear that black holes bend the laws of physics, they actually don't. They just don't use the classical laws which we're familiar with. We don't know the law. 150 years before, when there wasn't any Theory of Relativity and Quantum Physics, many now-easily-proved things used to 'bend the laws of physics', for us.

"you assume that every planetary life system had started at the same time as ours....
what if the first 3 billion years were not wasted by one celled organisms floating in the ocean? what if the cells became multicellular in just a few million years? those guys could be ruling galaxies..... what if THOSE guys think that theirs is the only life? will they look in other galaxises? our galaxy?"

Well! This can certainly happen, but the probability get lower and lower as you shorten the timeframe, considering the innumerable variables that sets up an intelligent life form.

"good point "
Yours too! :-D .. and its science, where the quantum world rules. You can be right, I can be right, we both can't be right, or we both can be right at the same time.

Last edited:

sayan8

()==[:::::::::> ◖(◣ ◢)◗
I have also seen an UFO maybe.......
2 yrs ago , during returning frm tution , there was something strange in the sky...It was night clear sky.. a peculiar shaped object was hovering.. it took 2 rounds and vanished..if it was aircraft then it would not strangely vanish like thiss...

Flash

Lost in speed
Aliens dont necessarily to be a superior-being than humans, with high-class technologies.
Its possible to have a class lower than that of us too.

A living being irrespective of huge/tiny size, when scared, will strike back.
Also Applicable to Aliens.

Top Bottom