Do i need telephone line for BSNL Wimax?

the10karan

Broken In
I went to bsnl office to ask for broadband and they said that Broadband is not feasible in you're area.They said they have bsnl line in my area,but cannot give you connection because the telephone is a bit far from you're home.Then i read on internet that BSNL wimax can work and doesn't require any kind of telephone line.So,i wanted to know that can i get bsnl wimax in my home,i want to take unlimited 512kbps plan.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
It is like getting any other plan. Go there with a photo ID proof and you need to put down some deposit if I remember correct. I was about to go for it 2 months back for my new place, but then luckily I got the hard line.

OP
T

the10karan

Broken In
It is like getting any other plan. Go there with a photo ID proof and you need to put down some deposit if I remember correct. I was about to go for it 2 months back for my new place, but then luckily I got the hard line.

Okay,is there any dongle which gives 512kbps speed post FUP?

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I too need something like this because my job doesnt allow me to stay at one place for long....3G is just too much fast n costly :lol: , i finish 2GB 3G data @449 INR within 2 hrs ... so i need something unlimited like home broadband but wireless n phone-line free

sksundram

In the zone
^^Evdo is the only option for you. I am too trying to get it within a week or so.
@op you should check this out. *www.techulator.com/resources/10221...comprehensive-review-WiMax-service-India.aspx
It might be helpful to clear some doubts.

Top Bottom