Do i buy Micromax Funbook or not ?

Diwakar Geek

Broken In
Hey guys i am thinking that i'll buy Micromax Funbook 7 inch in next month.Suggest me do i buy this or wait another till to next month, my budget is only rs.6500 so please help me what i do ?

tkin

Back to school!!
Do not buy it, if you get a bad battery like me and many others did then you have to give it for RMA which will take about 1-2 months as said by service center.

sujoyp

Grand Master
yaah the battery issue is real strange...it power off at 75% :D I mean WTH .....gaming is good,sound is poor,video playback is good enough upto 720p....it gets charged real fast (coz only 25% discharge :p) , it needs a nice cover, i didnt faced issue with screen angle coz mostly used it in hand itself and not on table or lap.

Jitendra Singh

Broken In
Micromax is just good for lower end mobile phones, when you are going to get anythind as such like tablet, I won't recommend it to amyone.
Go for good brands like samsung or HCL.

R2K

In the Zone
After reading reviews by many users here, I think it has a major bug with battery life. Wait and try to increase the budget and go with a reputed brand if this is a long term purchase.

Sam22

TV Expert
After reading reviews by many users here, I think it has a major bug with battery life. Wait and try to increase the budget and go with a reputed brand if this is a long term purchase.

Yeah, Now i think you had made the right decision. Try to increase your budget by a significant amount and go samsung Note 2.

R2K

In the Zone
Yeah, Now i think you had made the right decision. Try to increase your budget by a significant amount and go samsung Note 2.

What decision ? Dude...I was not gonna buy it anyway. You have replied to the wrong person :D

OP
D

Diwakar Geek

Broken In
Thanks guys for your's reply. i have watched about micromax funbook in youtube as i view that it has Mali-400MP gpu , 512mb ram and 1.2Ghz cpu but as i read that it has worth battery :( . i liked that it can run all hd game but the main point is my budget is only Rs.7000 and micromax is under in my budget .i am finding under 7k soo what is do ? ... suggest me more tablet under 7k.

I want good cpu , ram with gpu that can run almost all hd game and run all app from google play ..but noo laggy tablet.

mastervk

In the zone
In general you can not have a low budget and expect performance like iPAD.Most of the reviews for tablet compare features of low tablet with iPAD which is many times expensive.There is a micromax funbook thread in digit forum and you can see that there are many satisfied users....

if you don't need warranty then Ainol tablets(low end like paladin) are good too..

if there is issue with battery it might be fixed with some patch/custom ROM...

tkin

Back to school!!
Battery problem in funbook is a hardware issue, can't be fixed by roms, needs rma which will take 1-2 months.

OP
D

Diwakar Geek

Broken In
THanks for all reply guys. i change my decision and i will buy in end of november or in middle in december.now my budget is rs.10000 only and now suggest me tablet. :D $

aAdirulz

Broken In
Do not buy it, if you get a bad battery like me and many others did then you have to give it for RMA which will take about 1-2 months as said by service center.

+1 like coz i have bought two Micromax products and found a problem with both one is M2 and other is Funbook, they took nearly 1 month of waiting 4 both the products so ll not ask you to go 4 Micromax products
sorry geek could not give a rply to ur msg plz dont mind

Top Bottom