Do girls play Video Games???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aberforth

The Internationalist
vimal_mehrotra said:
Hot coffee will definitely look "tame" to a guy who has experienced the real thing;-)

Take it this way. Even if a guy hasn't experienced the real thing, it is still a game. I don't think most guys play GTA for the hot coffee mod, its the game which is the reason. NFS, Half Life 2, Doom don't have a hot coffee mod and yet that doesn't make it sell worse than GTA. ;)

Talking to the point of the topic, if GTA attracts some guys because of hot coffee mod, it is unlikely that a naked CJ would have the same effect on girls. Girls are in general, more stimulated by emotional bond and sensation than visual, so it goes back to the start, games will sound too tame or if I use my girlfriend's words, "childish" to them.

chicha said:
oooh girls can not read maps or drive cars.

Thats a silly opinion, girls can do both - Allan Pease and John Gray are idiots. :p They can drive cars and read maps in their own way, if you leave it to them. ;)

chicha

High without substance...
led_shankar said:
wtf? have you ever been to a city?

My friend you should not get offended.
it is true women can not drive or read maps and i stay in bangalore and i have been all over india including DELHI.I have bros and friends in US UK AUS
IRAN and many more and they all have the same opinion.
:).BUT i made it clear that i respect them so i never had any problems talking about this to my many many girl friends.

:)

Aberforth

The Internationalist
chicha said:
it is true women can not drive or read maps and i stay in bangalore and i have been all over india including DELHI.I have bros and friends in US UK AUS
IRAN and many more and they all have the same opinion.
:)

They can drive well, though not as fast as us guys do but drive well neverless and get to the destination in one piece. I can't say the same about parking though, my car is a victim of their parking skills.

Iran does not allow women drivers. Americans in general are crap drivers like they own the road - not limited to women.

T

thunderbird.117

Aberforth said:
They can drive well, though not as fast as us guys do but drive well neverless and get to the destination in one piece. I can't say the same about parking though, my car is a victim of their parking skills.

Iran does not allow women drivers. Americans in general are crap drivers like they own the road - not limited to women.

They are mostly NFS :D

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
:lol: this sounds something funny but all games which u say that only girl plays ,
liks sims etc. r ny favorite games and i absolutely dont like FPS and voilence game.

:lol: :p I m a boy still , Really!!

K

killerteddy

Ok, I am a girl. I know most of the girls enjoy playing dolls and gossiping, but that is not my case. It is just how the parents raised them. Me, my dad never bought me a doll, figures I have when I was a kids are army soldiers, monsters...blah. My mom bought a doll before, and it kind of terrified me, because some dolls when they lay down, the eyes will close. So I was scared of dolls.

continue...
I love sports and games, of course start with non violent to violent.
My dad plays bloody games with me. So? Such as cutting people down, blood spilling everywhere. I hate baby games ok, such as "let's go search for puppies" I was like ewwww. I played shooting games, slashing games, street fighters (that's old), war, building army. I enjoy watching my dad plays Halo, Doom3, ghost game. I like Warcraft, Age of Empire, Zeus, Guild War, Frozen Throne...etc. Let me remind you boys, I am a girl.

By the way forgot to mention, I hate shopping, it sucks no offense.
I have no skirt at home, except school skirt. Make-up? Ha, only for plays in school. Plus I am sure there is many girls watch violent anime, I dunno, blood of the last vampire...etc. I read japanese comic (translated of course) there are Basilik, Death Note, Dogs- bullet and carnage, Hellsing...etc too many.
Try animes, they are good.

Last edited by a moderator:

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
Hmm nice to meet u(dedicated to girl Above), i like your attitude:D. Games can be played by anyone irespective to sex, but there are less girls compared to boys. May be one if the reason is that they lack company of girls of same interest? May B they have several questions in mind .... u know:cool:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@killerteddy
its probably coz of ur dad. He seems a serious gamer. Happy to see a gamer girl. There nothing to hate while playing a bloody game. Its just the game and its totally differently different from wetting our hands in blood. So frag on...try painkiller, Quake 4.
Try Devil may Cry 3 PC. U ll love it for sure.

Goten

Banned
Girl play but they really need to improve.

They are nowhere to b seen in the gaming industry.

Peace~~~!

K

killerteddy

cool, nice to meet you all boys.
Ya, gotta agree Devil May Cry isn't bad, the music is cool.
I also have to agree that girls gotta play games. Geez, it was so hard to make a (girl)friend of mine to play a very very easy game, maplestory, and in the end, I don't ever want to play that game with her. It was hell, I asked her to follow me and she walked in front of me. =_=. Then she went M.I.A (missing in action) for 30min, and I need to find her like crazy.

About the type of games.hmm... well it got to depend on the person. Some people prefer to play non-violent and some perfer violent and there are some who prefer both. Well, I guess it is more depend on your mood as well. I don't really know why girls don't like to play games much, since I am a girl myself, but I think I know why a little. When girls are young, the parents might treat them sweetly buying dolls. While boys play balls, nintendo...etc. Then, when the girls grew, the boys might as them to play games. But some would problably tried a few rounds then give up because they think they are bad and felt embrassed. While boys played games with no problems. So the girls won't enjoy games and refuse to play.

You can't really blame girls for not playing games sometimes. It is just the way they grew up, if they play since they are a kid then there is a chance they like video games, ex Me ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom