Do girls play Video Games???

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

krazyfrog

^^ Yup and it get even more suspicious when you try to remind us atleast once in every post that you're a girl. The 'real' girls here never once felt the need to announce their gender.

K

killerteddy

Lol, you are suspecting me? Boys sure are funny ^_^!
I wish I was a boy but God gave me a girl body what to do?
You want a prouve? Although I have no idea how to give you one. Maybe I should disguise myself as a guy to school one day hehehehe.
P.S I felt like annoncing my gendre otherwise you guys are complaining there isn't any girls here. Cuz, some people don't bother to look at nick name but the message it contains. Oh well. I need to write this report about why girls don't play video game. Guess that is how I found this site. ^_-

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Haven't u people seen Gamer TV.In one of it's episodes they showed that girls are world champions in gaming.And girls also do like to play games such as Doom3 and F.E.A.R..

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I am not convinced at all by 'her' reply

killerteddy said:
Hehehe, you boys are funny ^-^, it has been quite awhile now, since I talked to boys, since my school is an all girl school.
Yeah like 26 year old people go to to school :-?

Last edited:
K

killerteddy

oh that was an mistake, I put 1980 instead of 1990, my bad, sorry sorry=_=.
That is pathedic. Don't believe? I go to this school call Villa ste-Marcelline. It is a freaking nun school and they are really creepy, don't ask me how are they creepy the nuns. =_=, they touch you ewww. It was so funny, to day in class, a girl drink jus and the nun was like is that jus good? And the girl replied" well it is toxic for a certain people". To reply to Gaurav, been a girl is really annoying, you gotta be careful in everything, and you get a hell every month. All girls do is gossiping and make-up which I have totally no interest in. Plus when they grouped up to bully someone is ouch. no in physical way like beating someone to pulp but verbal. Luckily I wasn't a victim.

K

killerteddy

ok report done, thanks for your comments people, good to know info from here. Let's hope I did it well.
I'll be going now. Bye bye!
A present before going. check this game, Heavenly sword, totally my type of game. So awesome can't wait to get my hands on that. First must go and buy that ps3, great.

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS-IbTxtjVU
Hasta la vista, amigos, farewell ^_^

K

krazyfrog

^^ Me too think the same thing. Must be a recent member. Older members aren't foolish enough to indulge in such sex changing:D

faraaz

Evil Genius
Although I am curious as to the motivations...WHY would you want to come off as a chick if you are a dude?? Hmm...

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
oyeeeeee :D.

arre bhai ab mujhe kyun isme kheech rahe ho?

i wont bring this kind of dead thread back, :D , now see tooooo much of suspicion :D

i seriously dont :cool:.

-
why i didnt reply here was, i knew it was someone pretending (most probably), soo why post & fade my Keyboard's Key letters more?:D

gowtham

Journeyman
hey as someone rightly said in this thread before, there r exceptions to everyting. yes, i agree that majority of girls hate video games, but still a close friend of mine plays many games. i asked her about this and she told me that she had played GTA, gran turismo 4(on the ps2), max payne and other games, though she didnt like the violent and racing games. she told me that she preferred strategy games that required somethinking !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom