Do girls play Video Games???

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i hated some of the GTA SA's gameplay stuffs, like eating, Gym... & @ this rate i tried SIMS once, played it for 1 hour & threw it away:D:D:D too much of details:D

Aberforth

The Internationalist
Girls do play, maybe not most of them like us guys but a lot. A friend of mine spends most of her money on online RPGs like Warcraft, etc.

chicha

High without substance...
Very nice post but without many girls its a little boring.
But there are stuff a girl can do that none of us can not.
Fun apart we all need to respect them.
They have the power to bring us down to our keens.
Am i right?

oooh girls can not read maps or drive cars.
But i still respect them a lot a lot and i think all of us have to.

T

thunderbird.117

My sister used to play 2d games like prince of persia and few 2d games. My sis says that nowday games have lot of key combination which she hates.

Aberforth

The Internationalist
eagle_y2j said:
gals can't play games bcoz there IQ level and response rate is toooooooo far from us boys. I was hearing someday back tat some of the Airforce officials were asking gals tat c should play video games to pass Airforce pilot stimulator test.lol coz only 5-8 % gals pass tat test as compared to boys!

shashank4u said:
girls and video games lol hahahahhahahha
girls have little or no brains u know
and those who have reserve it for saas and bahu soaps.lol

I find both of these, typical sexist comments. Gaming has little to do with IQ but more to do with interest. Girls brains are wired differently than us guys which is why their interests and priorities are different. (Misunderstanding of this fact and the politically correct statement, "Both genders are same and equal in interests and thinking" gave a lot of headaches and heartaches. :p)

My sister (younger) for example is a big fan of racing games like 4X4 Evo, NFS, Colin McRae. She gets the games without checking the system configs (which is not her domain) and ended up bringing our old desktop to a halt, until I was forced to upgrade. At that time I wasn't much of a gaming fan, I considered it a waste of time...and had heated arguments on PC use with my sis.

Now the tables are different after being introduced to FS 2002 by a friend, I became a fan of flying though I don't find point spending time on Doom 3 (time which again I have very little). My girlfriend, on the other hands says computer games are only for kids and make them asocial, she prefers TV or real experience.

Some of my other female friends do like some particular games like SIMS2, WoW and their expenses on these games keep on burning a hole in their budgets. So I think, gaming is more a matter of tastes, I can't say any of these girls as unintelligent they are far from it, actually more intelligent than quite a few hardcore male gamers I have come across. :D

Aberforth

The Internationalist
vimal_mehrotra said:
She should now that most of the "serious" gamers are adults:p

She knows that, I am a gamer too but not that obesessed and I think she has a point even though I might not 100% agree with it. Gameing gives us a release of the child in us, which helps us counter the stresses of the adult world. And still excessive gaming could prove a hindrance to academic, professional and social sides of us, unless you are a in the gaming industry.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Itz that FEAR tries to do....release the child. But the child seems fearless and always walks in the dark.

Aberforth

The Internationalist
vimal_mehrotra said:
Lol Hot coffee releasing the child in us.:D:D:D:D:D
ROFLMAO.

If you are referring to the GTA module, that may be an exception. On second thoughts since its still different from the real thing so its still a game. As a teenager sex and bodies still fascinates us and a teenager is still not an adult but in the mature child stage. As you grow to an adult hot coffee looks too 'tame'. :p

sysfilez said:
i kno a girl who is good in Age of Empires. 99% of the girls are not into gaming.

Just like 99% guys aren't into dolls and cooking. And yeah there are quite a few girls who play strategy, social and RPG games. Can't say same for racing (except for my sis) and games with a loot of close up killings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom