Do girls play Video Games???

Status
Not open for further replies.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Very nice to see a thread like this and 2 girls posting their views. Cool! :) Well, I did see a girl buying games in National Market (THE place for p-rated games in Bangalore) She bought the old NFS and other games 'coz her PC wouldn't support the newer ones. She was also telling sadly to the store guy that she wished that she had a DVD drive so that she could take few of 'em. Not so bad, eh? I was impressed!!:D

Goten

Banned
phreak0utt said:
Very nice to see a thread like this and 2 girls posting their views. Cool! :) Well, I did see a girl buying games in National Market (THE place for p-rated games in Bangalore) She bought the old NFS and other games 'coz her PC wouldn't support the newer ones. She was also telling sadly to the store guy that she wished that she had a DVD drive so that she could take few of 'em. Not so bad, eh? I was impressed!!:D

Hehe.

DVD.

Girsl really need a revolution.

Hehe.

Peace~~~!

T

thunderbird.117

kenshin1988 said:
A gal im my class likes bloody games...slashing and stuff...scary she is..she introduced me to the HOT coffee mod..:D

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
kenshin1988 said:
A gal im my class likes bloody games...slashing and stuff...scary she is..she introduced me to the HOT coffee mod..:D

WTF!! Can I get to meet her online atleast? :D :D

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
@killerteddy
Hey will u be my date????

Joking :)
Seriously never saw a girl playing computer games.
Gaming + Girls = Not Possible!!!
But there are exception in every area...

K

killerteddy

Lol, maybe, if you prouve me you're worthy enough ^_^.
mOST IMPORTANT CONDITION IS, you gotta respect girls first. Though I act kind of boyish sometimes.
But guys nowadays wouldn't problably want to go out with me because I don't wear make-up or go shooping or wear super fancy cloth. But, I still got some confessions. Make-up will ruin your face even more. You might look pretty now, but your face might be destroy when you are older. Plus, A girl who puts make-up everyday and, one day, the girl doesn't put make-up, she would look very very , trust me, very very weird. For me, natural beauty is the best.

T

thunderbird.117

Quiz_Master said:
@killerteddy
Hey will u be my date????

Joking :)
Seriously never saw a girl playing computer games.
Gaming + Girls = Not Possible!!!
But there are exception in every area...

Come on. It is not girls dont play game. They do play game but not all game do. Atleast few of them do play. Most of the girls play game which is simple. They dont like game with has so much controls and the complexity of the game have been increasing and that is what is stopping girls from playing.

World of Warcraft is one example where many gals play.

K

killerteddy

maybe, I do like Frozen Throne, the characters' voices are awesome.
I prefer building army and I also like doing quests, adventure. Like playing Lego, I like to creat stuff and design the city. The way I play warcraft is different, how to say, not that you can play with me or something.hmm.. Anyway, sometime, face to face combat is fun too, if they can do special attacks and skills and nice art.

By the way, do you people prefer fighting with Guns better or swords?
I like swords but guns can be really fun too.

T

thunderbird.117

killerteddy said:
maybe, I do like Frozen Throne, the characters' voices are awesome.
I prefer building army and I also like doing quests, adventure. Like playing Lego, I like to creat stuff and design the city. The way I play warcraft is different, how to say, not that you can play with me or something.hmm.. Anyway, sometime, face to face combat is fun too, if they can do special attacks and skills and nice art.

By the way, do you people prefer fighting with Guns better or swords?
I like swords but guns can be really fun too.

You can play game like City Life, Sim City. RTS is all about building your army. :). Girls loves The Sims. lool.

I like Guns a lot. Swords are boring. Iam waiting for Assassin Creed. It looks like it has great emphasis on sword fighting. Looking forward for that game.

T

thunderbird.117

vimal_mehrotra said:
I love hacking through enemy balls with swords in oblivion:twisted::twisted:
Hmm. Then you are dangerous.

But dont worry i have a surprise for you. Look below.

/me takes out PSG-1 and aims at Vimals and shoots his head. BullsEye. :D

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/08/HK-Psg1.jpg

^^ find me if you can :D

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:HK-Psg1.jpg

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
killerteddy said:
Lol, maybe, if you prouve me you're worthy enough ^_^.
mOST IMPORTANT CONDITION IS, you gotta respect girls first. Though I act kind of boyish sometimes.
But guys nowadays wouldn't problably want to go out with me because I don't wear make-up or go shooping or wear super fancy cloth. But, I still got some confessions. Make-up will ruin your face even more. You might look pretty now, but your face might be destroy when you are older. Plus, A girl who puts make-up everyday and, one day, the girl doesn't put make-up, she would look very very , trust me, very very weird. For me, natural beauty is the best.
Exactly the point.Natural beauty is the best.But woah we boys are natural.We dont wear makeup.:D

thunderbird.117 said:
Hmm. Then you are dangerous.

But dont worry i have a surprise for you. Look below.

/me takes out PSG-1 and aims at Vimals and shoots his head. BullsEye. :D

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/08/HK-Psg1.jpg

^^ find me if you can :D

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:HK-Psg1.jpg
yeh kiski dunalli uthayi hai?:D

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

vimal_mehrotra said:
hmm..PSG-1 Nice gun.Used it in Delta Force.
Correct. Used for special forces and law enforcement. I dont know if the terrorist got the hands on this fun. It will be very fatal if they do.

K

killerteddy

Hehehe, you boys are funny ^-^, it has been quite awhile now, since I talked to boys, since my school is an all girl school. It is pretty scary.
That gun looks awesome.
LOL I don't expect guys to wear make-up though 0.0.
I am glad there is people who agreed natural beauty is the best. Sometimes, I just don't understand why girls love to make-up so much. it is just powder and cream. It just like putting on a mask.

Oh I am waiting for the game Heavenly sword to be out, it looks so cool.
My dad and I noticed this game in one of the movie (Heroes). LOL, We, noticed a game which the characters played in the movie.

Last edited by a moderator:

faraaz

Evil Genius
My ex-girlfriend used to kick my ass at Soul Calibur II...but I raped her happiness at Tekken!! :D Sure girls play games...but not many of them...and is it just me or are girls who are great at video games reeeally sexy??

Edit: fixed typo...

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Killerteddy,isn't it a bit strange that you made your first post in a thread almost dead and buried?It must have been hard for you to find it since no posts had been made in 1 month.

EagerBeaver

Journeyman
Gurls play all kind s of games :twisted:

And hi Killerteddy : u pretend 2 b a gurl but sound like a boy So what are you hehehe. In my other forum lots of guys maskerade as gurls lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom