Dish TV vs TAta sky which is best ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajin115

Broken In
If i fails to pay monthly fee in case of tatasky is it shows free to air channels like dishtv or i have to pay for viewing that channels too?

alian1980

Right off the assembly line
No....you will not be able to watch free to air channels if you dont pay the monthly fee. DISH TV uses the same satellite NSS6 using which DD broadcasts the channel, so with DISH TV you can get the 33 FTA and 24 audio channels as well.

gigyaster

Journeyman
But I think so dishtv will no longer be able to give FTA channels since DD Direct+ is moving to the new satellite, I think so the name of the satellite is Insat4B, but dishtv promises to launch 30-40 channels more only after DD DTH moves to Insat4B.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Don't want to start another thread....People who have Tata Sky in this forum,just want to know....
Is there any other Package option for Tata sky except the Super Saver package (Rs.300/- per month) ?...I search the Website but there is no info.
Help Line no. just not working for my place right now....and they have no e-mail address in the site.
Only a form option available where I must put my contact details which I don't want.

krrrish

Broken In
nope .. there is no there option .

d fone lines need to b tried 3-4 times to get through .. dnt knw y tht happens everytime.

T

thunderbird.117

nanur said:
STICK TO YOUR OLD CABLE OPERATOR--- it is cheaper and better than the so called DTH operators..read my review at *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=396941&posted=1#post396941

Cable Operator is thing of the past. Satellite TV is for the present. Dont know about the future. :)

Well cable operator business is loosing a lot due to satellite TV because of the high quality and plus many channels.

Also if there is a cable strike. Cable comes to full halt. Such has what happened in bangalore due to recent riots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom