Dish Tv Or Tata Sky ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

visvo

Journeyman
Everybody out here is voting for Tata sky.... but can any one give me the exact comparision between these 2 and guide me where the tatasky is ahead of dishtv ?

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
thank you to all of u for ur responses . :D :D

i just checked the tariff of tata sky .In introductory offer we have to pay 200 only per month ( first four months ) but what will be the subscription charges after that .

Last edited:

int86

You'r Born Free
Channel surfing in tatasky is fast. i.e. without blink. I heard that tatasky can be hacked but dish cannot.

K

krazyfrog

I have regular cable tv. I would like to know (in as much detail as possible) what are the advantages of going for a service like Tata Sky. Also i live in a flat at ground floor. Will it affect the quality of transmission? Also is hdtv required to view tata sky? What about the channels? Will i receive all the currently available popular channels?

gg_3000

Broken In
Tata Sky jus rox man!!! Not many countries in the world hav such an High Quality Service! We shud be proud abt it..

jal_desai

In the zone
Tata Sky's the best.. offers u nice distortionless images and a considerably nice sound... go for Tata Sky

kjuvale

Pharmaguru
Yup, in TATA sky you can watch Cartoon network in both english and Hindi..(also discovery and nat geo in both languages).

By the way TATA sky is te best.....
I dont remeber but one of the children channel is available in 4 languages..(hindi, english, tamil and telgu)

Last edited:

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
clmlbx said:
thank you to all of u for ur responses . :D :D

i just checked the tariff of tata sky .In introductory offer we have to pay 200 only per month ( first four months ) but what will be the subscription charges after that .

Wait and watch till CAS implemted in 4 metros

CAS: TRAI fixes Rs 5 per pay channel From Jan2007 you need to pay Rs.70/- for All Free Channels and maximum Rs.5/- per paid channel per month (as per TRAI). But anything is possible in country like India, today they ask Rs.5/- tomorrow morning they can ask Rs.50/- per channel per month. So beware before choose and signup.

int86 said:
Channel surfing in tatasky is fast. i.e. without blink. I heard that tatasky can be hacked but dish cannot.

What do you mean by hack and how?

spyder

Broken In
In both of dem u gotta buy 2 boxes if u want it for 2 TVs(1 costs 3500 in dishTV & 4500 in TATA Sky).
Monthly charges r half for one of d TVs in dishTV.

Or u can take video-out from one TV to video-in of other.
But can watch only d same thing on both.

K

krazyfrog

Somebody please answer my above posted query. Also in Tata Sky, do have a choice as to which channels to have and which not or do they telecast all the channels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom