Dish Tv Or Tata Sky ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

clmlbx

Technomancer
HELLO FRIENDS,

I want to go for dth services but i am confuse for which to go .dish tv or tata sky . which one is better ? is that correct that they have almost same features ? which one is more economy ? which one is best in features,services and money ?
do they provide all channels ?

so please help me out .

a_medico

Chillum Baba
value for money - tatasky

Best customer care (very imp factor) - tatasky

Overall - Tatasky

I guess Dishtv have few more dumb channels... but tata have all the major ones.

I guess the initial price factor - dish is cheaper than 1k but not sure.

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
i wish this thread would have come a few days earlier. took dishtv three days back. but where does dishtv lack? i think that cost wise both are equal. only that dishtv packs in all of DD channels...

govind@PH4

Broken In
I have Tata Sky. Yeah its true that dish comes with all of the DD channels, also in dish TV yoyu have an option of free channels but Tatasky has better trained technicians. Costwise Dish is cheaper.

Last edited:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Tata sky provides better picture quality(i read somewhere) , so if u have a hd display the only choice is tata sky.

JhonCena

Journeyman
No!, I 've baught Dishtv 3-4 years ago and my friend recently got Tata Sky. I saw that there is no difference in picture and sound quality but as optumsprime says that it provide more functions. thats right but now Dishtv has started upgrading its software version. soon it 'll just like a tatasky.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
JhonCena said:
No!, I 've baught Dishtv 3-4 years ago and my friend recently got Tata Sky. I saw that there is no difference in picture and sound quality but as optumsprime says that it provide more functions. thats right but now Dishtv has started upgrading its software version. soon it 'll just like a tatasky.

3-4years ago!!! Did it exist 3-4 years ago?

JhonCena

Journeyman
yes of course
I bought it on January 4 2004
when i bought it there was only 48 channels(only zee and DD) @ 108 rupees p/m

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
hi guys i live in navi mumbai....
plz tell me to which direction does the dish of Dish TV and TATA Sky face?
i v to place it only on my window as i live on the 4th floor of a 14 storey bldg. so dish cannot be placed on top of the bldg.
my window faces west :|

iinfi

mekalodu
*www.tatasky.com/channel-list.pdf
i was looking at some tariffs of tata
guys chk the abv link
according to the above link all sports channels are in hindi except NEO sports.
does that mean i will get the commentry in hindi.???

wat if they change the existing tariff of Rs200 per month after i buy it??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom