Discuss (xperia vs e90 vs n96 vs n85 vs c905 vs w902)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Yea right.Now where did the Innov8 kick the C905??..alking of reviews, check the prototype C905 vs retail version innv8 pics and you will find the c905 better in most occasion.As for night pics, check flikr, which has a wide array of night pics taken by the C905, that blows any phone away.

Whos talking about 5 mp?? We are talking baout the best cam phone in the market, and its the zn5 which is the best in the market in 5 mp and c905 is releasing tomorrow.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
who says zn5 is better? my friend owns one ... and at most its on par with n82 ..not better ..

*www.smape.com/en/reviews/sony_ericsson/Sony_Ericsson_C905_cam-rev.html

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Daytime

As you see, the quality of color rendering, the sharpness and overall feel stay on a level and it’s hard to find a leader. In some pictures, we see C905 leading by a small margin, in others i8510 does a better work with a more precise focusing and color rendition.

Macro

Both cameras pass this test showing some good results. We weren’t able to spot any color distortion or blurry areas. Samsung i8510 feels easier to handle, C905 at times requiring a bit of time and effort to focus on the scene and catch the object.

Night

The xenon flash mounted on C905 is helpful in improving the photo quality at short range; this is the most important point about nighttime shooting, so C905 is a better option than INNOV8 equipped with a LED flash. At longer ranges, the LED flash proves more efficient than a xenon unit, but that doesn’t play as big a role in general, so it’s always advisable to stick with xenon – because you will always get better close-range portraits, which is the most popular sort of night-time photos, unlike far-range panoramic shooting.

Flash

The advantage of the xenon flash becomes obvious at shorter ranges, the flash power keeping on a level with Nokia N82 and Motorola ZN5. The object you’re aiming at is always perfectly lit at the moment of shooting, though the far background turns out considerably worse. The things go vice versa for i8510: the whole scene is evenly lit, resulting in a better picture of the far objects, but the general photo quality is worse than with C905.

Well, good enough for a prototype.

Last edited:

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
yup ..u can now argue that its prototype .. and the firmware is not final or what not ..but it will never be a final one ..always beta ones ..so fanboys can argue that its beta one and not a final one .. lol ..:)

*www.mobile-review.com/review/sonyericsson-c905cam-en.shtml

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
What are your trying to say dude?? Both the reviewers have said that the pics hardly differ and they find it hard to choose a winner, what are you getting at then?

We all now, whatever the case, moble-review or any russian site wont give it a clean chit and as for the final version, there already have been 2 more firmware ugrabes, so check out the pics in flickr.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
As far as the ZN5 and N82 are concerned I think it is a draw. One problem with ZN5 images is the high noise, even in broad day light. The reason for that is it lacks any kind of noise-reduction technology as found in the N82. This technology blurs out some of the minute details but reduces the noise levels. ZN5 images have slightly better details but at the cost of high noise.

As for the warmer images, it is just a software tweak rather than better hardware. The same result can be achieved in N82 by setting the White Balance to 'Sunny'.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
yup ..u can now argue that its prototype .. and the firmware is not final or what not ..but it will never be a final one ..always beta ones ..so fanboys can argue that its beta one and not a final one .. lol ..:)

*www.mobile-review.com/review/sonyericsson-c905cam-en.shtml
Haha, I knew this will be coming. :) Watch out all the photos and GENUINELY accept that C905 > innov8 in the day. Even Krazzy accepted the fact that C905 was mostly better except the night shots in some other thread. :)

But the reviewer liked innov8. Lol....WTF? :lol: Anyways, its Mobile-review which has been previously known for being biased against SE.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ LOL! What do you mean by "even krazzy"! :lol:

IMO, both C905 and the i8510 take great pictures. But C905 has the slight edge due to it's xenon flash. For just still photography C905 is the better option since it is cheaper as well. If you want better video recording or greater built-in memory or smartphone features then i8510 is the better phone. Having said that the i8510's price is still too much, even if one takes into account it's long list of features.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Nokia lost 2% market share in Q3 :D
SE beats LG for the No 4 spot again.No 3/4 will depend on Motorola's position in the 3rd quarter.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
LOL SE isn't doing much better either. :D

*www.ft.com/cms/s/0/df4626b8-9cac-11dd-a42e-000077b07658.html

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Yea, but the loss includes 35mn euroes in reestablishment charges.But SE have better shipments than LG.Q4 should be great with the w902,C905,G705 etc etc.

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
where the hell LG came here ?

talk about good companies not dumb .....

Matlab LG is good but don't compare it to SE

only Nokia , Samsung and SE are ruling companies

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^ Yup there reliance to reliance free is a great scheme for which half a dozen people around me buy them................

Moto is for people who require style and nothing else is good for them i still love my MOTO FLIP.....

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
somebody asked for k790i pics
*img227.imageshack.us/img227/4158/dsc00073xm2.th.jpg*img227.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif
*img511.imageshack.us/img511/6826/dsc00011gx8.th.jpg*img511.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif
*img231.imageshack.us/img231/714/dsc00029mv0.th.jpg*img231.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

hardy0013

Right off the assembly line
i got my new n85 today nd it is real deal to do ..

gr8 phone ..........
only thing to say ........gr8 phone in ol things .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom