Discuss (xperia vs e90 vs n96 vs n85 vs c905 vs w902)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
And BTW I'm sure that some people still don't know about this feature of HPM-70 and other high end solutions available from SE.: *www.sonyericsson.com/cws/file/1.355293.1206438421/swap_your_headphones_prodsnippet.jpg You can even use your EP-630 because it also gives you the 3.5mm jack.

High end HPM-70.. lol

What is so extra ordinary in it?

Nokia's headset(AD-44) have better features like the control pod, which is absent in HPM-70. The EP-630 can even be connected to AD-44, what's the big deal in that? :razz:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
High end HPM-70.. lol

Nokia's headset(AD-44) have better features like the control pod, which is absent in HPM-70. The EP-630 can even be connected to AD-44, what's the big deal in that? :razz:
I'm not calling the HPM-70 high end. HPM-70 are the standard Walkman earphones. By high end I meant HPM-88 which actually offers you 2 3.5mm ports.

I know there is no big deal in that, but people believe that they can't use 3.5mm earphones with any Sony Walkman phone. I just wanted to correct that opinion. :)

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
High end HPM-70.. lol

LOL...What with the nokia headsets if they cant provide quality sound?? New SE phones come with the HPM-88 which has active noise cancellation. Noki and other manufacturers can only dream about them. A special version of the hpm-88 also provides two 3.5 mm jacks and superior sound quality.Nowadyas, hpm-77 which will soon be a standard and the Hpm-70 successor is the best headset in the market according to all review sites.

For your control pod, refer to the hpm-82 or the hpm-90 or the hpm-85..in fact there are more than 10..

Also the 12dp headsets by SE in the form of hbh-200/205/220,hbh97-/980 and the IBH600 provide the best sound quality in the market.They also have bluetooth speakers which provide superior sound quality.

SE-King of accessories,

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
And what about changing Acoustic and Camera drivers?.......:lol: And yeah, Flash Lite will make the already laggy Symbian lag more. :lol:
Well i told you just don't reply to me or else after seeing those smiley and your username i get hyper excited to beat you :lol: :lol: but you don't get it so

for your kind information you know nothing so keep your mouth shut who said flash lite makes symbian lag well i am sure you don't know how to use a symbian phone .........

and between i was replying to dreamcatcher about he was asking how to install flash themes and it is thousands times easier than hacking and patching it is just installing
Yup, Tell me any Nokia with the best 3.2mp camera + AutoFocus + Xenon flash in 9K.......:lol: :lol:

just tell me a SE phone with bluetooth,infrared ,1.3 MP camera , edge ... under 4.5 K (NOKIA 3110 c) :lol: :lol:

Just tell me a SE phone with Symbian for 10K ( 5320 XM ). :lol: :lol:

Just tell a SE phone which beats N82 in terms of features and performance .... @ 20k :lol:

Just tell a SE phone with 24 GB storage :lol: :lol:

just tell a SE with qvga display for 6.5 k

enough lol list is endless

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
Re: continue here ( fight xperia vs e90 vs n96 vs n85 vs c905 vs w902 etc ).........

Yea right..show me a phone that provides an awesome 3.2 mp phone with xenon flash at a price of 10k?? ..dunno where you live but its 8.5k in kolkata..
Just mod your k790 a bit and you have the best sounding phone in the market, haer it to believe it.

it cost me 10k when i bought it and at that time N73 ME was 11k.

and fdi i've modded my k790i with both cam and accoustic drivers and the cam doesnt stand a chance in front of N73, xcept at night.and sound wise my 5320 is a hell lot better.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
The cam does not stand a chance in front of your N73??

Okk...I got it.. thank you for trying the K790. :lol:

Well i told you just don't reply to me or else after seeing those smiley and your username i get hyper excited to beat you :lol: :lol: but you don't get it so

for your kind information you know nothing so keep your mouth shut who said flash lite makes symbian lag well i am sure you don't know how to use a symbian phone .........

and between i was replying to dreamcatcher about he was asking how to install flash themes and it is thousands times easier than hacking and patching it is just installing

just tell me a SE phone with bluetooth,infrared ,1.3 MP camera , edge ... under 4.5 K (NOKIA 3110 c) :lol: :lol:

Just tell me a SE phone with Symbian for 10K ( 5320 XM ). :lol: :lol:

Just tell a SE phone which beats N82 in terms of features and performance .... @ 20k :lol:

Just tell a SE phone with 24 GB storage :lol: :lol:

just tell a SE with qvga display for 6.5 k

enough lol list is endless

Who said fash themes have to incorporated by flashing and hacking..You had to do those in the earlier models, that used to run on the A100 series(Nokia hadnt heard of flash lite then). Nowadays, there are shake themes, flash themes, capuchin themes, its huge.

SE with QVGA display-G502 @7k and W350
24gb storage in the n96 that costs 34k.Pass.
C905 will kick your n82 to oblivion :lol:

Last edited:
OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
SE with QVGA display-G502 @7k and W350
give me a break i G502 cost 1k more than 6233 which i am getting for 6.3k here
24gb storage in the n96 that costs 34k.Pass.
who is asking you to buy, SE has not got your favorite word 'TECH' to have that much storage :lol:
C905 will kick your n82 to oblivion :lol:
:lol: nightdreamer :lol:

The cam does not stand a chance in front of your N73??

Okk...I got it.. thank you for trying the K790. :lol:

Any guy here with that phone just post some pics snapped outside i will be posting mine tomorrow

DO NOT POST NIGHT PICS K790I will be the winner no doubt there

Last edited:

MasterMinds

hell boy
LOL very good guys comon
btw
qoute:-C905 will kick your n82 to oblivion
it is neither day dream nor night dream it is reality

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
It is unfair to actually compare a 25 year old company(nokia) to a minor in the field,SE, which has been in the scene for only a few years. SEJ are going to break ties with DoCoMo japan and will be providing exclusively to SE.Now if i can bring in a few japanese phones to the show here, i dont think any of the nokias will stand a chance to the technology used in those phones..

Watch out for SE in 2009

XPERIA---->WM,Android,UIQ,SF

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
^^^ So you agree to the fact hat Nokia is better? and SE a minor? Just pointing Am no Nokia fanboy.
IF thats what you are talking about, then Motorola has benn as long (read longer) in the field. In fact, they were the ones to make the first phone(aka the brick); IMO they dont even stand a chance against SE.

Just my 2 cents. :)

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Isnt it obvious??Nokia has a market share of 40 while SE has only 8. :lol:
Nokia obviously adds to the viewer preference coz of its elongated stay in the market and domination for more than 2 decades. SE being a 7 year old company and have acheived lots.Their Japanese handsets show what they are capable of.Watch out for the BRAVIA phones coming up in the near future. VGA screen with 26 million colors. :D

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Isnt it obvious??Nokia has a market share of 40 while SE has only 8. :lol:
Nokia obviously adds to the viewer preference coz of its elongated stay in the market and domination for more than 2 decades. SE being a 7 year old company and have acheived lots.Their Japanese handsets show what they are capable of.Watch out for the BRAVIA phones coming up in the near future. VGA screen with 26 million colors. :D

:lol:

hmmm ....... very good VGA SCREEN with 26 million colors and others functions = dumb :D

and what will they be priced at in india you have any idea ? they will cost a bomb

and do you think when SE will release nokia will sleep ?

or other company will say that arey baap now we will stop making phones because of VGA screen and 26 million colors bravia screen

no use if you can't even watch TV on it ... and what if they are dumb phones then this will become sure that SE is a kid infront of nokia with that screen if they do not provide even descent media player for video viewing .

////////////////////////////////OFFTOPIC/////////////////////////////////////

just came to know nokia made the first phone with qwerty keypad :D ( 5510 )

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
:lol:

hmmm ....... very good VGA SCREEN with 26 million colors and others functions = dumb :D

and what will they be priced at in india you have any idea ? they will cost a bomb

and do you think when SE will release nokia will sleep ?

or other company will say that arey baap now we will stop making phones because of VGA screen and 26 million colors bravia screen

no use if you can't even watch TV on it ... and what if they are dumb phones then this will become sure that SE is a kid infront of nokia with that screen if they do not provide even descent media player for video viewing .

////////////////////////////////OFFTOPIC/////////////////////////////////////

just came to know nokia made the first phone with qwerty keypad :D ( 5510 )

Dude,its being sold in Japan as we speak. If your N96 can cost you 34k, then a BRAVIA screened phone with wifi,gps and A200 is quite worth the 25k SE wants to charge.

YEa, Nokia is doing great in the camphone market, getting kicked by everyone.

Talking about media player, name me a player which has the UI and the functionality of Walkman 3.Its the best media player in the market, and slowly but surely SE are building themselves up.Expect more high ends in the near future.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Buy the iPhone people. It is for a good cause. It'll make Steve Jobs healthy again. He'll surely bless you for it.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
nokia is doing great in camphone market indeed .. its se who is getting kicked everywhere .. n82 kicked k850i .. now innov8 is ahead of c905 .. only thing that samsung lacks in xenon flash .. nokia is champ in 5mp arena .. and will surely offer something better than c905 atleast :)

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
for the camera you saw what happened to your K850i which was released in hurry .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom