Disappointed with the performance of PALiT HD4850 compared to XFX 9800GTX+

Status
Not open for further replies.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
What with Image Quality? There's no special image quality with ATI cards, what are you talking about? AA doesn't make your game look better, eg-Run Crysis everything maxed out and 4xAA is enough. AA just cuts out the jaggedness, remember GOW, without AA it just looks as fine as with AA.

BTW- I thought SSAA was the best AA process. What increases image quality is AF, not AA.
Check some reviews of Guru3d once, awesome site.

In Stalker Clear Sky, the sky was way to clear by the nVidia card, while AMD gave briliant cloud sims.

And in many parts, even AMD with lesser FPS gives more sharpness and pic clarity.

OP
N

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
your cousin has a better mobo with higher bus speed and this matters extensively while testing/benchmarking and secondly you gotta have same settings on both systems like ram freq, etc. what you did isnt the correct way of testing/benchmark cos both hardware differ(mobo & maybe others things).

When actual benchmarking is done to check performance you "must" have same goddamn hardware expect for the gfx card to be tested thats the way whole world does benchmarking.

Be happy with your purchase whatever the case is ;)

It's not like that I tested mine with my rig and my bro tested his with his rig & compared the fpses. I took my card & tested both the cards with his rig :rolleyes:. So, No differences with the hardwares :D

Check some reviews of Guru3d once, awesome site.

In Stalker Clear Sky, the sky was way to clear by the nVidia card, while AMD gave briliant cloud sims.

And in many parts, even AMD with lesser FPS gives more sharpness and pic clarity.

I don't think so. I didn't notice that much changes in the environmental gfx with the ATi card. The clouds in S:CS was bit better than nVIDIA card, but it's not that much, 'cause the nVIDIA card was giving 2.6fps more in that game :mad:, the image quality in the ATi card was not much to be boasted about :D. F!%&, the nVIDIA card's better :evil:. Guys, tell me, I selected BiA: HH for my shopping list today, but I have to select any 1 game. I am confused, Which is better and scarier: Fallout 3 or S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: cLEAR SKY :D????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom