Disappointed with the performance of PALiT HD4850 compared to XFX 9800GTX+

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
N

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I know P5Q-Pro's good. My cousin's having that. But my dealer told me to go for P7N-SLi Platinum for gaming. I asked what about ASUS P5Q-Pro, He didn't answer :confused: Which's better ASUS P5Q-Pro or MSI P7N-SLi Platinum???

spidy333

Broken In
^He might be getting a better margin on MSI.. thats why he said to you that one is better for gaming.. exactly like my dealer does..

OP
N

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
So, where are ye livin' Spidy??? And I am not intending to go for SLi :neutral: It's too costly for me :evil: I think that MoBo's good for gaming :D

spidy333

Broken In
I think I will.. probably tomorrow.. the 920 seems to be doing a good job but it still draws more power than Q6600.. So I'm going with Q6600.. (most difficult decision for me till now.. :cool:)

OP
N

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Budd, Go with Q6600. Use it for a couple of months. Then buy a aftermarket cooler and O.C it like a beast :D. That Proccy's known for O.C'ing!!

spidy333

Broken In
^Sounds like a plan.. thats what I'm gonna do.. Also I'm surrounded by not so tech-updated frns.. They are frowning now itself why 50k for a desktop when you can get a laptop... Now if they see that I got AMD even its a just released processor now.. they will brand it as a cheap one.. :p

OP
N

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^^Everything in Technology will not be great. If you buy 920 now, they'll release 965 to beat Core i7 Extreme 965. Then Intel will release to take their crown. Now GTX 280's gone, GTX 295's coming up. So you should be happy in which you get [sounds like a Gandhiji's speech, uh?? :D]

Pathik

Google Bot
Hi, I told my cousin to buy XFX GeForce 9800GTX+ :D. I told my father to buy me PALiT HD4850 Sonic. He agreed, but he told me "This is last upgrade you'll make until your Bro joins any University":(. Woohoo!!, Yesterday I bought the HD4850, thinking that mine is faster than my cousin's :rolleyes:. But..No, I was little disappointed.

Did you purposely tell your cousin to buy a 9800GTX thinking you were getting a bteer deal than him at a lesser price? :p

OP
N

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^^You are absolutely right :D I thought that HD4850 was great!! But..no. Anyway are there creepy monsters in STALKER: Clear Sky???

tkin

Back to school!!
^^You are absolutely right :D I thought that HD4850 was great!! But..no. Anyway are there creepy monsters in STALKER: Clear Sky???
Not really, but bada** mutants.
BTW-there are enemies with psychic powers, like pseudo dog that creates images of itself and can only be killed using map;)
BTW(again)- Do you wanna play the game or hear the story?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

OP
N

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^^Yo, budd. I do wanna play that game. But if that game scares the crap outta me, I won't buy that game. That's why am Asking :lol:

tkin

Back to school!!
^^Yo, budd. I do wanna play that game. But if that game scares the crap outta me, I won't buy that game. That's why am Asking :lol:
Its not that scary, there are no supernatural elements, everything is pure science;);), like mutants and stuff, no ghost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom