Disable Automatic update of IDM

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ramakanta: why do you want to disable auto update btw? Ain't it better to have an updated version with all the bug-fixes?

OP
ramakanta

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
@ramakanta: why do you want to disable auto update btw? Ain't it better to have an updated version with all the bug-fixes?

my internet have limited of bandwidth. i have update it from ver 5.xx to till now . then why i will do it always. every 6 to 15 days messages displayed to update. it booring. why not i will use IE7Pro(Mini DM). it is far better.

^May be, He is using a pirated version.

excuse me . it is kind to inform that you, i am not using a pirate ver , like 60% in the world using pitate version of softwares, even OS .

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
my internet have limited of bandwidth. i have update it from ver 5.xx to till now . then why i will do it always. every 6 to 15 days messages displayed to update. it booring. why not i will use IE7Pro(Mini DM). it is far better.

excuse me . it is kind to inform that you, i am not using a pirate ver , like 60% in the world using pitate version of softwares, even OS .

Then better to uninstall, I don't think there's an option to disable it.

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Wrong. A DM can't increase your speed it totally depends on the plan you have opted for. However a DM can show you fake speed to keep you happy.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
By that way, there's no need for DM anyway, the browser built-in ones should download at equal speed. :)

And Opera can double up as torrent client too.

Top Bottom