• Panasonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fujifilm

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abhilashkrishn

Beginning of the sunrise
Hi friends, I am going to buy a Digital camera next week. Which one I should choose? My budget is Rs:10000-20000. Please suggest a good one with good clarity.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Choice is between
Canon powershot SX220 HS
Nikon S9100
Nikon p300
Sony HX9V

U can decide as per ur need

If u can increase the budget by 1-2k then u will get the amazing Canon S95, Olympus XZ-1 and Nikon P7100 which have much advance features and slightly bigger sensor

sujoyp

Grand Master
abhilashkrishn ..bro just tell us ur need carefully and the answer will automatically come

OP
abhilashkrishn

abhilashkrishn

Beginning of the sunrise
abhilashkrishn ..bro just tell us ur need carefully and the answer will automatically come

As far as I know the poll here shows Canon to be the great brand. Please suggest a good one which I have to use more in home use and some outdoor use also. The main thing I have to make sure that it will have a good clarity picture and long lasting. Also welcomes manual mode in the camera as I am going to learn photography also.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
As far as I know the poll here shows Canon to be the great brand. Please suggest a good one which I have to use more in home use and some outdoor use also. The main thing I have to make sure that it will have a good clarity picture and long lasting. Also welcomes manual mode in the camera as I am going to learn photography also.

wait for Nikon P510. comming :D

Brilliant clarity. Astounding reach.
For the outdoor photographer, the COOLPIX P510 puts you where you need to be. Bring your subjects up close and personal, with an incredible zoom range of 24mm-1,000mm. Spontaneous action is captured sharp and clear with optical VR Image Stabilization and amazingly fast autofocus. Every image and Full HD (1080p) movie dazzles when produced by the advanced 16.1 MP CMOS sensor.

SeenuGuddu

Broken In
wait for Nikon P510. comming :D

Brilliant clarity. Astounding reach.
For the outdoor photographer, the COOLPIX P510 puts you where you need to be. Bring your subjects up close and personal, with an incredible zoom range of 24mm-1,000mm. Spontaneous action is captured sharp and clear with optical VR Image Stabilization and amazingly fast autofocus. Every image and Full HD (1080p) movie dazzles when produced by the advanced 16.1 MP CMOS sensor.

What will be the price for this..?

can you please tell the difference between the Canon powershot SX220 HS & Canon powershot SX230 HS

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
@SeenuGuddu the main difference between canon powershot SX230HS and SX220HS is wifi and GPS

SeenuGuddu

Broken In
@ Rockstar11

a bit cost,Thaks Rockstar11

@SeenuGuddu the main difference between canon powershot SX230HS and SX220HS is wifi and GPS

Thanks sujoyp and you seems be like professional in shooting, i have seen your photos shots, that was super shots.

Actually i am dummy in picking this, so i think Wifi is better than GPS..?

i think Canon is no 1 to pick , so PowerShot SX220 HS is better..for below 20 K?

sujoyp

Grand Master
@SeenuGuddu bro just learning from last 1 year...if u show interest u will get those results too :)

U didnt understood ;) SX230 have wifi and gps and SX220 dont have both :D

20k budget is enough actually...I will check if there is anything more for u...Sx220HS is 15k....something should be there in between

aroraanant

Explorer
You have got the following three options:
Nikon S9100 for 13k(prefer this if you want a very good cam with very good optical zoom @ an amazing price)
Canon SX220HS for 15k(a very good cam)
Sony HX9V for ~16k(if you want a camera with fully loaded features which is good in very field)

SeenuGuddu

Broken In
You have got the following three options:
Nikon S9100 for 13k(prefer this if you want a very good cam with very good optical zoom @ an amazing price)
Canon SX220HS for 15k(a very good cam)
Sony HX9V for ~16k(if you want a camera with fully loaded features which is good in very field)

one question to you

why don't you specify the Canon SX 230HS to OP having the Wifi & GPS..?

@SeenuGuddu bro just learning from last 1 year...if u show interest u will get those results too :)

U didnt understood ;) SX230 have wifi and gps and SX220 dont have both :D

20k budget is enough actually...I will check if there is anything more for u...Sx220HS is 15k....something should be there in between

Thanks dude, Please share the information.

sujoyp

Grand Master
@aroraanant he wants manual PASM modes which r not there in sony hx9v and nikon S9100

There is GPS built in hx9v but GPS and wifi is not that useful camera feature :) that too for 2-3k more

Top Bottom