Digit Unofficial Chat-Room [IRC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kato

Karthiksn
@shoegoe the problem was with dataone server today not the problem of the irc site u guessed it right

OP
chinmay

chinmay

Journeyman
Yeah, around five people joined in today. Seems like its active again. It'll be good if people keep joining. We can have some fun chatting in there :)

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
OPERA user simply click this: irc://irc.stardock.com/thinkdigit .
Or rightclick and save as bookmark!
Another tip: assign a nickname 'digit', now whenever you want to join the channel, simply press shift+F2 and type digit. Done!

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
hey,
members cooperte with chinmay.after all nice work takes tons of hard work.

@chinmay
hard work conquers all-great though insint it!!!!!!!1

OP
chinmay

chinmay

Journeyman
Please be more elaborate about your queries if you are facing some problems with IRC. I really can't figure out what you are referring to. I just entered the room and its just fine

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
i think this must be made sticky to help the chatroom to register new members.by this way we contribute too.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
One problem I faced is I came to the IRC channel and voice was needed to chat but no there to do so. And also my nick was being changed to user something something. I saw it happening to saurabh too.

OP
chinmay

chinmay

Journeyman
Well, yeah, one of the OPs left the moderated room the other day and left it. Its not happening again. There won't be moderation in normal circumstances from now on. Regarding your nick being changed to guest id, it was because you had probably registered your id and did not enter the password. Sourabh's nick must have changed by mistake just like yours by not entering the password

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom