Digit PC Game Suggestion Thread v2.0

TheFallenLord

Journeyman
Okay, do I have to play F3 first before playing FNV? And is KoA any good? Thought it was average. And finally how many hours of gameplay can I expect from each of these games? The more the merrier. Just so you know, I wander a lot.

gameranand

Living to Play
Okay, do I have to play F3 first before playing FNV? And is KoA any good? Thought it was average. And finally how many hours of gameplay can I expect from each of these games? The more the merrier. Just so you know, I wander a lot.

F3 is not a requirement to play but its really really good in its own regard so you should play it. KoA is certainly not the best among the lot but its a single time play for sure.
As for time, F3 will last roughly 150-200 hrs and so will NV. KoA, I am not sure about as I didn't completed it.

quicky008

Technomancer
Please recommend some arcade style action/racing games that are easy to pick up and play and are not very resource intensive-i need them for a friend who has a system with the foll. config:

pentium g2020,2 gb ram,onboard intel hd graphics.

gameranand

Living to Play
Please recommend some arcade style action/racing games that are easy to pick up and play and are not very resource intensive-i need them for a friend who has a system with the foll. config:

pentium g2020,2 gb ram,onboard intel hd graphics.

Which game you have played so far ??

Gamrgaurav

Broken In
Hi friends I like plying RTS and semio strategy like AOE and DOTA... could you please suggest me some more awesome games like these....

gameranand

Living to Play
Hi friends I like plying RTS and semio strategy like AOE and DOTA... could you please suggest me some more awesome games like these....

Welcome to TDF community.

For the likes of AOE play
1. Company of Heroes series
2. Total War series

For the likes of DOTA 2 play
1. League of Legends
2. Smite

DVJex

In the zone
Total war and AOE arent in the same league ;@ . I'll recommend starcraft instead. Starcraft 2 is quite big though, had to download about 14GB.

TheFallenLord

Journeyman
If realistic gameplay is prime concern then PES else FIFA.
Yeah I guess so. I've always been on FIFA's side but this time EA ditched PC gamers by not bringing the Ignite engine to PC whereas Konami's new Fox engine (also used in MGSV) looks promising, which I've heard, has vastly improved the graphics and gameplay from previous iterations. That's why I'm more inclined towards PES this time.

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
Can anybody tell that what's the actual download size of RO2 MP and SP both?
Steam tells only the required installation size. .
Is it worth downloading or should I leave it?

kunalht

In the zone
Can anybody tell that what's the actual download size of RO2 MP and SP both?
Steam tells only the required installation size. .
Is it worth downloading or should I leave it?

Its great game if you like realistic games!
& download size was 10-11 GB before new update.

Top Bottom