Digit PC Game Suggestion Thread v2.0

Hrishi

Is it possible to add Flight simulator/Fighter games in the list ? I couldn't find one.
My recommendation would be : 1.Hawx/Hawx2. - would love to see even better recommendation in this category.

gameranand

Living to Play
Here are some Updates
1. Spelling Correction for Dishonored
2. Added Bioshock Infinite to Must Play and Moved Bioshock 2 to Games you should Play List
3. Added Zuma's Revenge to Indie Games List

@Gameranand Add "Zuma Revenge" in indie list.
Done.

Add Bioshock Infinite too
Done.

^What game should we remove? (I am assuming you mean to add Infinite to the 100 must play list)
Bioshock 2 Moved.

Add Sniper Elite V2. Pretty much good & neat game. Must play for sniper lovers.

Let others comment and if approved then it would be added.

Is it possible to add Flight simulator/Fighter games in the list ? I couldn't find one.
My recommendation would be : 1.Hawx/Hawx2. - would love to see even better recommendation in this category.

HAWX is already is must play list.
Also see the Aerial Combat Genre for recommendations. I think I have added a few from that genre also.

NOTE - Please Follow the rules to add or remove the games from the list and recommendations. I am repeating the same thing again and again for no use at all. Everyone is just giving the name and no nothing about the game. Even if game is popular then also give information about the game. :)

Coming to Forum after a long time thats why the delay in edition process.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
so u guys finally made another thread for this nice......

i want unreal tournament to be added to the list i know its a very old game but the fps feeling it gives along with playing environment is really unforgettable the game has recieved many games of the year award and needless to say its unreal engine revolutionized gaming.........

darkv0id

Journeyman
so u guys finally made another thread for this nice......

i want unreal tournament to be added to the list i know its a very old game but the fps feeling it gives along with playing environment is really unforgettable the game has recieved many games of the year award and needless to say its unreal engine revolutionized gaming.........

Umm, we already have Unreal Tournament 2004 on the list.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Can't find Just Cause 2 in the list. It's a TPS open world action adventure game from Avalanche Studios. Add it.

darkv0id

Journeyman
unreal tournament 2004 was not as successful as unreal tournament classic........ from my view classic is still the best .....

"More successful" does not necessarily mean "better". I'm not saying which game is better, it's just that the 100 must-play list is a starting point of sorts, and UT2004 has improved graphics and slightly larger community (as of now), while keeping the UT99 gameplay, so it's somewhat easier for a newbie to get into. UT2004 is to UT '99 what CS:GO is to CS 1.6.

I think we should best wait for other's opinions to decide which game of the two should be included in the list.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
I will not edit the Sheet unless you guys follow the rules to add the games.
I mean I repeated this many times, how hard it is to mention the name of the Sheet you want the game to be mentioned and a short description. :|

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
Add to games you should play
Delta force - a very good shooter game although very much old now
Carmageddon carpocalypse now - it's fun to destroy others car while racing, good game play

Check the release date of assassins creed 2 and replace aoe 3 with 2 coz aoe 2 is much better to play although inferior in graphics

gameranand

Living to Play
Add to games you should play
Delta force - a very good shooter game although very much old now
Carmageddon carpocalypse now - it's fun to destroy others car while racing, good game play

Check the release date of assassins creed 2 and replace aoe 3 with 2 coz aoe 2 is much better to play although inferior in graphics

1. I removed Delta Force because the game is too old and doesn't gives something extra ordinary on the table, also this list are for new gamers not the mature gamers and I guess they can skip this game without missing anything.
2. Let others comment then it will be added.
3. Whats wrong ?? I have given the details from Wiki.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@gameranand & topgear: Add Fable its the best open world RPG..though I've not played but I'm sure many others in TDF had ;)

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
1. I removed Delta Force because the game is too old and doesn't gives something extra ordinary on the table, also this list are for new gamers not the mature gamers and I guess they can skip this game without missing anything.
2. Let others comment then it will be added.
3. Whats wrong ?? I have given the details from Wiki.

agree with 1 delta force especially DF1 are really too old also give no special feeling while playing.......
and ya aoe 2 is more dun than aoe 3 imo

@gameranand & topgear: Add Fable its the best open world RPG..though I've not played but I'm sure many others in TDF had ;)
fable is there for pc?

Top Bottom