Digit PC Game Suggestion Thread v2.0

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
1. I removed Delta Force because the game is too old and doesn't gives something extra ordinary on the table, also this list are for new gamers not the mature gamers and I guess they can skip this game without missing anything.
2. Let others comment then it will be added.
3. Whats wrong ?? I have given the details from Wiki.

1&2- ok
3- it says assassins creed 2 release date as 3-4-2012 which isn't possible
Ps- I don't know exact date but it released before brotherhood.

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is gta iv for pc a must play game? I am thinking of getting it.

Must play not for sure IMO but many people like this so majority wins here ;-) and even with the last released patch the graphics did not look so well unless you are using couple of mods.

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
Please suggest me some rpg|shooter in which there is no feeling of being 'alone', like exploring a dark dungeon all alone.

Something like Call of duty or assassins creed series. My PC prolly won't run BF3, but runs COD:MW3/dishonored just fine

Thanks

gameranand

Living to Play
Please suggest me some rpg|shooter in which there is no feeling of being 'alone', like exploring a dark dungeon all alone.

Something like Call of duty or assassins creed series. My PC prolly won't run BF3, but runs COD:MW3/dishonored just fine

Thanks

Play Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas and get companions. :)
Also Borderlands series would be nice. :)

OT - Coming here after quite long time, feels nice. :)

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ it's nice to see you back in business ;-) anyway, any recent game you would like to add like CoJ Gunslinger ? Sorry, but can't say a lot why this should be added as my gfx card is gone and MSI is playing some dirty game with that anyway, I played the game while playing a little it's like hearing a bed time story and all the actions from CoJ Bound in Blood.

gameranand

Living to Play
^ it's nice to see you back in business ;-) anyway, any recent game you would like to add like CoJ Gunslinger ? Sorry, but can't say a lot why this should be added as my gfx card is gone and MSI is playing some dirty game with that anyway, I played the game while playing a little it's like hearing a bed time story and all the actions from CoJ Bound in Blood.

I haven't played the game much as my HDD is gone for some days and will be getting the new one on Monday, but from what I have played the gameplay is real nice, can't comment on the story as I have to complete the game to comment on it. But gameplaywise it can be added.

How about GRID 2 and Metro Last Light. I haven't played them but there was a lot of hype for both the games on the forums, how well did it go. Do they deserve the hype and are nice game worth adding or not ??
Anyone please tell me a good action-flight game (with helicopter/bomber plane).
not simulator type.

HAWX. If you want galaxy explorer games then DarkStar One and FreeLancer. :)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
How about GRID 2 and Metro Last Light. I haven't played them but there was a lot of hype for both the games on the forums, how well did it go. Do they deserve the hype and are nice game worth adding or not ??
Metro:LL is getting good positive reviews from many sites :cool: so its a must play

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Guys, any good psychological thriller or horror, like you know mindf**k games or something like Cryostasis? I don't want old ones, pretty graphics are always welcome. :)

Top Bottom