Digit Patron Helpdesk: Everything you wanted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

aneesh kalra

Mclaren F1 Long tail
I have been reading since along time and have quite a few issues with the digit patron scheme but i did not enter the code in those months.I am regular reader of the mag, i am not a subscriber though is there any way I can get the points now if I provide the previous issues codes.

S

SE><IE

I redeemed my points for LOTR DVD but its been 5 weeks and I haven't recieved it yet.
I entered my AFL no. and saw this.
*img294.imageshack.us/img294/8312/detailsaj3.png

Looks like you haven't given my full address.

Now, does anyone know the AFL peoples' email ID?

asheet

Journeyman
I have not recd my subscription copy of Nov'06

Hi
I am a Subscriber & my SUb no is S009748.
I have not yet rxd my Digit of Nov'06. I had sent many mails to u via ur website thinkdigit.com & also called up ur office. However I am given a reply that my copy is out for delivery from 6 Nov'06 & will be delivered in due course.
This is most amazing answer I have heard from a company who has taken adv payment & is commmited to timely delivery month on month.
I used to get my copy by 3rd of every month but this month is REALLY BAD.

Pls send my copy asap & fire the guy who is sitting with it since 6 Nov'06.
Thanks in adv.

Techie_Geek

Journeyman
Re: I have not recd my subscription copy of Nov'06

Guys, pls pls pls add some more and meaningful gifts to the digit patron gift list

I have got about 440 points, but there's no gifts to redeem. I got the T2 DVD paying the xtra 50 rs and I hav gt all 3 DVDs of the LOTR series, so pls give us some new gifts .

Like say NFS : Carbon for 500 points, That wud be nice

~It_is_Andrew~

Journeyman
I have been saving up points for last 2 years, but now, with this sudden withdrawal of service, have to select few of the old gifts, most of them are not really attractive!
Anyway hope to see a better program after it comes back later.
I understand this was something 'extra' so Thanks for the patron program :)

S

SE><IE

OKey, Recieved the LOTR DVD finally. But its scrached like hell. Playing in WMP or power DVD just hanged ma sys. Hence not usable. Any responces?

S

SE><IE

Wass the use of a DVD if its scratched? Would have been better not to start a program like digit-patron if you gonna send useless things *img9.echo.cx/img9/2249/angryboese0867yc.gif

sanddy

Broken In
frnds i got d message saying" see u in **FEBRUARY-2007",what does this mean wiil there be no JANUARY 2007 issue???

svit_4

Right off the assembly line
Plz Help Me..boo Hoo...

:( I HAVE ONLY 60 POINTS, AND NOW U R TELLING ME THAT DIGIT PATRON IS BEING STOP. ALL THE GIFTS NEED 80 OR ABOVE POINTS. I HAD MAILED U 2-3 TIMES AT HELPDESK THAT MY CODE FOR NOVEMEBER ISSUE GAVE ME ERROR AND I WASNT ABLE TO ENTER THE CODE FOR OCTOBER.THAT MADE ME LOSE 20 POINTS.
NOW I HAVE ONLY 60 POINTS,AND U PEOPLE R TELLING ME TO REDEEM. THAT MEANS MY 60 POINTS R GOING TO BE WASTED.........:( :confused: :-?

ITS NOT FAIR....BOO HOO.....

mural

Hi,
I got my december issue only on 14th dec. But u given 15th as last date to redeem our gifts.I think u should allow upto 31st dec. to redeem it.U have reduced the number of gift items ,this is unfair.Hope u would extend the date and gifts list.

Kaushik

Broken In
I am a subscriber since 4-5 years. I must say that ur decision to discontinue digit patron with points lapsing is immature and just too rapid. You must give adequate time for patrons to respond to it.

You first e-mail ur subscribers telling them that their issues will be late (after 10th december, with newsstand issues arrived much earlier ) and conveniently FORGET to mention about closing plans for digit patron. And then, when i receive my issue on 16th and i open the last page, i find its all over. If i lost 360 points, it only proves digit's sick attitude towards its subscribers and nothing else. Period.

kisorgovinda

Broken In
Dear Fatbeing,

I Have purchased Dec 2006 special after 15th instant. To my surprise I have found that all my digit patron points has lapsed by 15th when I was thinking of redeeming the points.

I am unhappy with your decision. You have not allowed adequate time before lapsing the points.

I would like to know your feeback.

Ashishpurna Burhagohain

Protesting against Digit Patron Discontinuance

To introduce myself, I am a continuous reader of the Digit magazine since 1998 under various Brand Names. Moreover I have more than 400 Digit Patron codes.

Frankly speaking, Digit Patron scheme was not at all required. But when it came to exist it was next to being useless. I never saw anything nice there as giveaways. My patron codes of about 4/5 issues were not registered due to sundry reasons.

But we were still content with that. We were content that OUR Digit is still giving something no other magazine is giving.

But this time my Respect and Self Diginity is at stake. I feel cheated and disrespected. How can Digit, which I respected so much, discontinue Digit Patron so unprofessionally, like a unbranded Company involved in some scam, disappearing overnight with my hard earned money(here my Patron codes+respect). There is no technical difficulties as far as I know to preserve the present patron points for redeeming later.

You call us patrons and behave with us like that.

I never felt is necessary to enter the Digit Forum, as I am busy elsewhere to post anything here. But today I registered at Digit Forum just to post these words of mine.

And time only until 15th December? Can something be more ridiculous than that. I bought this copy of Digit on 19th, because it reached here in my city late, atleast not until 10th. They should have atleast allowed the whole December and few more grace days.

So, I think this is my right as a loyal Digit reader to demand that Digit revoke their decision to discontinue Digit Patron or do that so that it does not look this un-professional.

With thanks and regards.

(Ashishpurna)

Last edited:

coolsun

hola, all,
they had postponed redeeption last date to 22nd dec, hope fellow to get it asap... i had encashed all points whew, i left 20 points..... yah, it's not fair that we have been wait patiently for long ... for nice gifts.. no options.. so to encash whatever given. grin.. it is better to have than nothing.. right.
c y
sunil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom