Votes: 66 25.9%
  • None

Votes: 29 11.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shakshy

Broken In
I'm sure these threads gonna be locked immediately but though, wat do you think. Digit is good or IC Chip?

Hey thinkdigit.com just funning, don't block my ip :))

soham

In the zone
Digit's better. But it needs to provide a dual layer dvd to stay up with the competetion. And by the way imagine Fatbeing saying Chip rocks!

executioner

Journeyman
DIGIT ROCKS.i fell asleep while reading an article of chip.chip is very booooooooooooooooooooooooooring.does not give interesting articles like xbox 360.but i have say one thing chip has better paper quality.sofwares r none the less boring.i only liked 1 soft that is suse linux 10.1

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
digit rocks in both mag and CD\DVD content , also its fast track.
Chip has good mag content but CD\DVD contents suck.
Choice is yours.

Sourabh

Laptoping
I like IC CHIP better than other tech mags in the market. They are fairly consistent with their content (magazine) and constantly improving with new innovative ideas. The CD/DVD contents are a bit of a let-down but I don't buy the mags for the software bundle in the first place. Their reviews and very professional and you can rely on them (atleast me). But truth be told, I get almost all the tech mags in the first week every single month on my way back home from college. After the first week of every month, I run out of things to read and wait anxiously for the next month. Everything inside the mag exists on the internet, but there is different pleasure in having a hard copy in your hand.

I wouldn't be much of a spoilsport on digit forums, and accept that the CD/DVD content of digit is the best. Fastrack rocks too!

OP
shakshy

shakshy

Broken In
thats rite. I like chip for its contents, they r quite ahead in publishing the latest ones.

N for dear digit, the fasttrack is the emperor, none can beat this, and is the kohinoor of team digit (though it has bunked my pockets a bit). CD contents are better than any other mags.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
well this month digit gave the whole cover to the xbox and just gave us its specifications which i think all of u hav known till ages.but chip has gone a step ahead aand has single handedly opened the whole thing and showed us the inside contents.Check out the latest issue of chip for xboxs interiors.Then there are the product reviews.Does digit give any????and the comparisons.w550i does not hav bluetooth.it is for u to choose.

blackpearl

The Devil
Sourabh said:
I like IC CHIP better than other tech mags in the market. They are fairly consistent with their content (magazine) and constantly improving with new innovative ideas. The CD/DVD contents are a bit of a let-down but I don't buy the mags for the software bundle in the first place. Their reviews and very professional and you can rely on them (atleast me).

Exactly, CHIP's articles are very professional and fully tech oriented.

My Ratings:

Magazine:

CHIP = A+
DIGIT = B+

DVD Contents:

DIGIT = A+
CHIP = C-

P.S: I m surprsied that Fatbeing has allowed this to be run. They should have done this to all other previous threads too, because comparison is always good for the magazine. Unlike DIGIT, this topic was discussed a couple of times in the CHIP forums. If you want to read feedback from some more people then head for these 2 threads from CHIP's forum.

*chip-india.com/townsquare/viewtopic.php?t=11539
*chip-india.com/townsquare/viewtopic.php?t=12382

Mods, if you feel posting threads from other forum was inappropriate then just delete it.

Last edited:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
I would rate Chip higher than Digit,infact these days i am buying Digit only for their Fast Track otherwise their magazines doesn't have anything other than ads.But Chip provides good content in their magazines.Plus 2 CDS and 1 DVD in just 100 Rs. is worth buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom