Digit Mag or Forum?

which do you like the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad_den

Padawan
CAn't really discriminate them... both have pros and cons of their own.. But still, I choose the forum 'coz you get answers just anytime you want.. And you are not forced with the contents, unlike the mag.. :D

goobimama

 Macboy
Forum FTW!!!! The magazine is for old timers who don't have time to scrounge the internet which contains everything and more than the mag offers. CDs and DVDs were good in the good ol' days.

I love this forum.

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
Yep. This forum rocks... Except for some fan-boys, most of the members keep the atmosphere nice and healthy :)

though i like the forum very much ...... but nothing is comparable to the joy of reading the Mag in ur bed, laying on sofa, in bus while travelling . So it has to be the magezine ....

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
well i can access digit forum anywhere and everywhere, bus, train, college, home, park etc. . . from my gprs enabled phone via opera mini 4 beta
:D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
for me its FORUM

i stopped buying Digit last November itself:)) (tho i bought this June issue:)))

Chirag said:
Forum...

Offtopic: Can anyone tell me WTF is FTW?? :D
usually its-> F the World:p

*www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=F.T.W.
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FTW

Last edited:

The other one
Forum is you all people ,
Magazine is them (who i dont even know)

So Forum is obvious choice , I don't give a damn abt the mag from last 3+ years

faraaz

Evil Genius
Forum!! If I want to read a quality tech mag, I read PC World..not the ad-fest that is Digit these days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom