Digit Kolkata meet 2012

Cilus

laborare est orare
man, i have been informed so lately. had to fight a lot to get tkts so short time. But took my revenge will day chammak challu, cut all the other guys' brain n put all the bulldozer architecture n CPU architecture jargons inside them.
The intro parts were Ginny, everybody started to give their çv details like they were in for a job interview.
Then it was like what hardware u have, what you do with it, favorite games etc. it was fun.
Tkin n d6bmg got beaten by others as they were discussing too much about exams. Will post the pics of tkin crying.
Suman was teaching how to burn your CPU without fire.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Nice to see the meet. Why you didn't went krishnandu?

OT:
Very true, upto some extend, and above all they aren't open. :-/ If you know what I do mean.

IDK how you expect girls to be open. Metro girls are already FAR MORE open than tier-2,3 city girls.

OP
d6bmg

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
May be you were looking at wrong places!

Can't make mistake for last 18 years. Can I? :unsure:

The intro parts were Ginny, everybody started to give their çv details like they were in for a job interview.

Yeah, that was the best part. :p

IDK how you expect girls to be open. Metro girls are already FAR MORE open than tier-2,3 city girls.

Actually I'm comparing Kolkata girls with Bangalore girls (excluding friends of both places of-course). Don't have much idea about tier 2-3 cities. Haven't been to them. :-(

Tenida

Gadget Freak
^^Don't compare Kolkata Girls with anywhere, because they are far more beautiful than Delhi girls.Those, who are saying Kol. chicks are not that good.They don't even know the meaning of Beauty

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Actually I'm comparing Kolkata girls with Bangalore girls (excluding friends of both places of-course). Don't have much idea about tier 2-3 cities. Haven't been to them. :-(

If wearing short dresses is your definition of good girls, then yeah, B'lore girls are one of the best in India. :sigh: Anyways no more OT pls.

OP
d6bmg

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
If wearing short dresses is your definition of good girls, then yeah, B'lore girls are one of the best in India. :sigh:

Last OT:
Up-to some extend yes. All most of us want is candid scenario & environment.
Did you see any very good looking girl wearing Shari? I'ate them.:evil:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
If all you want is openness from girls, come to Patna. You will never want to leave. ;)

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
ha ha, I didn't check this thread yesterday.

Let me add something.. From Now on I am going to refer to Cilus as Prof. Cilus :D :D
He just went on and on about architectures and memory controllers and this and that till the point it started going totally over my head.
Even D6BMG and sumonpathak went quiet after a while, it was Cilus all the way; with some competition from TKIN (who is very sad about his post count going down BTW, he was really looking forward to that 5k mark)

And yeah, ask Prof. Cilus about green computing, his Rig is more energy efficient than a netbook :D

Top Bottom