Digit Engineers Thread

mrintech

Technomancer
Well friends, there is no doubt remaining... she is a girl and I visited her Profile somewhere in Social Networking Sites....

Rest Welcome her as she is the Only active Girl right here in this Forum

@infy Don't mind whatever other said, it was just a leg pulling.

We all appreciate you, as there's always a misconception that girls are never interested in Technology. You are breaking that Myth. keep it up ;)

Cheers!! :)

yea ... keep it up girl .... and Welcome to this Male dominated forum ... we all are here to share our knowledge and wisdom ... and i have a doubt that your inputs will be appreciated more in some specific threads in the CHIT CHAT section :D:D:p as you are the only flag bearer of the better s*x here (dnt flame anyone please ). Hope u enjoy ur stay ....

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Bhai, kya baat ek three letter word aa gaya post main to zyada lag raha hai kya? Anyways keep this thread clean, lately it seems more like a chit-chat thread than a proper "Education" thread.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^
lol...

everyone's getting hold of poor mrin... yaar... :p

ok ok enough of this.. please concentrate on the topic...for wich this thread was meant plz ppl.. :)
-----------

Cheers n e-peace...

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
lol..the forum should now think about Adding Gender column to the profile-data shown in their posts......anyway great to meet u guys

OP
Sumeet_naik

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
Ya they are gonna add one, now back to the topic, intro or something about engineering .:)

Last edited:

mdr

Right off the assembly line
S.Mohamed Raja
II year , B.Tech Information Technology
JJ college of Engineering and technology
Trichy
Tamil Nadu

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
looks like i am the only person who studies biotech engg,any other biotechies here?others are mostly from cse,ece or it

I m also biotechnology engineer, so don't think that u r alone.
well, i m passed out and currently working as Tech Lead in a Software Company

aditya_v

Broken In
Hi,i am Aditya Vishwakarma
Doing IT ( Information technology) from N.S.I.T. (Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Dwarka, Delhi www.nsitonline.in )
3rd year Student abhi

Top Bottom