Digit December Special Edition Contents Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
drvarunmehta said:
What a waste. Why would we need 4 CD's and a DVD filled with software that's available on the net? I'd prefer to get 1 movie DVD rather than 5 discs filled with software I don't need.

If they are giving a dedicated CD at least they should have included all previous issues of digit instead of just for the past 12 months and why do I get the strange feeling that Fast Track to Google is sponsored by well you know who...

redhat

Mad and Furious
Re: Digit December 2006 Mega Issue

Is this ur reques or u know all this is comming?
cause if all this is comming Iw onder wat d price for d issue will be?

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
Re: Digit December 2006 Mega Issue

@Redhat, @imzeeshan is right!! That's the contents of Digit mag (December Special issue).
Don't believe me? Check out this link : *www.thinkdigit.com/megaissue.html
Price is 200/- Rs.

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
well I had hoped to get something better such as atleast one full version software of a full version game. There is nothing much to tell. It is almost as usual.

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
Just to clarify...this is just a preview for advertisers. Be not so quick to judge the quality of the final product.

@kumarmohit: "You know who" may sponsor the paper; nobody sponsors our content.

hsnayvid

Journeyman
FatBeing said:
Just to clarify...this is just a preview for advertisers. Be not so quick to judge the quality of the final product.

@kumarmohit: "You know who" may sponsor the paper; nobody sponsors our content.

see i told you.
surprises are still there ;)!!!
or atleast we can hope so!

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
i seriously think that there should be a FC6 dvd

and a lot of video hardware/software reviews...
i donno y such reviews r not there.. even the revewers would get serious limelight time.

S

SE><IE

What about free 6600GTs :roll:
or will everyone be stashed in th room with the false promise of free donuts. ;)

I will end up buying this issue too but I feel I haven't yet seen even the trailers in august issue. :)

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
i generally look for the contents in de magazine. not the cds and dvds coz i have all the stuff digit cd/dvd brings out. if the content is good i will buy it.

Nihal

Right off the assembly line
soham said:
I agree with you. Digit is going backward in time by providing 4CDs and i was expecting a dual layer DVD. No Movie DVD- A BIG MINUS POINT. I dont see any point in filling a cd with old issues of Digit. The contents of the regular issues are much better. Atleast there are more informative things. If you are a regular reader of Digit you will find that the December issue is a mixture of stuff from the past 11 issues. Plus ADs rule the roosts in these special issues (more than half the pages are ad filled). SO i wont buy the special issue.
:(
didn't they say 5 DVD's in nov issue?
i may be wrong, though. I will buy it anyway

imzeeshan said:
CD1: Exclusively on 12 vintage copies of Digit and the entire collection of Fast Tracks, which will serve as a valuable archive for Digit Readers.
CD2: Exclusively on Digital Entertainment which will include Software, Movie Trailers, Video Clips etc.
CD3: Exclusively on Digital Tools like various Desktop Tools, Security Tools, Internet tools, Shareware Tools, Freeware Tools, etc.
CD4: Exclusively on Digital Business and Passion including White Papers, Software Tools etc.

One DVD will have content similar to a regular DVD carried by Digit every month, containing loads of infortainment like Games, Demos, Wallpapers, Tips and Tricks, Software etc.

Fast Track on Google: This 200-page handbook exclusively on Google, will guide readers on how to put Google to effective use. Divided into 4 sections: Digital Passion, Digital Tools, Digital Business and Digital Leisure, Fast Track to Google will discuss the various functions and online services that Google provides its users with.

Buyers Guide: Covering more than 22 categories (Graphic Cards, Motherboards, Desktops, Laptops, Operating Systems, MFD, Printers, etc,), the Buyers Guide separates the wheat from the chaff and tells readers exactly what to look for while purchasing various products and also what relevant questions to ask the delears while making a purchase.

Taiwan Special: Taiwan’s hardware expertise is well complimented by the prowess of India’s information Technology Software. Keeping this in mind, Digit provides the Taiwanese IT companies a great platform to project themselves in India through Digit’s Taiwan Special section. Taiwanese companies can feature their best products available in the Indian market, their USP and future plans of expansion in the Indian Subcontinent.

Enjoy !!!!
what? F.T. to google? they already gave TWO google fast tracks to google and to google advanced. i was expecting F.T. to programming (Visual Basic/C++/C# ...) anyway, ill still buy it.

Last edited:
OP
rajivnedungadi

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
Nihal said:
didn't they say 5 DVD's in nov issue?
i may be wrong, though. I will buy it anyway

what? F.T. to google? they already gave TWO google fast tracks to google and to google advanced. i was expecting F.T. to programming (Visual Basic/C++/C# ...) anyway, ill still buy it.

You have pulled up the December 06 Highlights

The correct thread is here:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72151

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom