Digit CTC - III Discussion Thread!

Raaabo asks: Which CTC was the best so far in your opinion?

• CTC I

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • CTC II

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • CTC III

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViRaNiAc!

The Ultimate Virus Maniac
@hauntedguy. Well, they already listed what they are going to give. Check the first post in this thread by kunal.d. It lists what the winners are going to get. Digit guys will decide who will get what prize.

saras

Journeyman
means u r student or what??

S... i am... not of student age group... but a student only... PG. to know what profession, crack my signature... :twisted:

Ah well, i know, ive been reading abt the last CTC, but heck, whats the harm in asking for it?
:p

maybe they did 'sudhrofy' , maybe they will make it big this time for their anniversary?
(really dont think so, but im trying to be positive, bear with me people)

Btw, raspberry pie sounds good too ;)

in that case, i am badly in need of a mobile... smart fone would be welcomed.

sidbond_patna

Teh $$ you paid are waste
saras said:
ok guys...
i have made a rough list of forum users who did the DanBrownian work of DIGIT...

purely in the order of APPEARANCE...

1. HauntedGuy 3.27 am (19/6/2011)
2. IshuGupta 3.47
3. Diabolicdude 3.49
4. Sidbond_patna7.49
5. Viraniac 9.58
6. Achuth 10.19
7. Teja_Gupta 10.29
8. Jaiho 11.33
9. Saras 11.44
10.Piyush2202 12.02
11.Xankill3r 12.11
12.Abhishek.r 12.12
13.Tmanikandan 13.14
14.Braindead 16.29
15.Amitsahoo 20.27
16.Nithishr 20.52
17.Sunnyonhunt 00.43 (20/6/2011)
18.Royaltarun 03.05
19.Win32trojan 03.15
20.Sygeek

correct me if i have missed some body... i believed they yelled as soon as they cracked... including guests... i think the count may go to circa 30....

That's some effort buddy!!!!!

@hottest topic - They got lot of sponsors for this edition, more than any DIGIT edition. Hope that they'll spare us something to drool on.. Plus as consolation, maybe they can add a DIGIT CTC tee for, like, 20 or 25 people.
Now that is an additional demand plus what's already in store..

What say???

Abhishek.R

Broken In
That's some effort buddy!!!!!

@hottest topic - They got lot of sponsors for this edition, more than any DIGIT edition. Hope that they'll spare us something to drool on.. Plus as consolation, maybe they can add a DIGIT CTC tee for, like, 20 or 25 people.
Now that is an additional demand plus what's already in store..

What say???

That'll b gr8.....

@saras - geeky doc sounds good.....;)

saras

Journeyman
hey.... any of you have any idea what team D will be doing with the products that they receive for testing...? what will they do? they return back or they use for themselves? in later case, i would like to change my profession... :)

Offtopic

CTC more than once a year...I think its a good idea. Yes?

ya... even i would like to have ctc once a year... may be related to the anniversary issue. but it should be conducted by the month of may and result should be out in june issue...

CTC 4.... i would like to have in a single stretch... no pause between phases... they should wait till most of the readers (mean±2SD) get their copies and should start direct online quiz... may be initial few online questions from exclusive DIGIT book from which we get the link to further online clues... in that way the REAL early bird cracker (p value >0.05) can be identified... also they should keep some tracking mechanism in every url so that the entire sequence of web pages cracked by a geek is kept in check by DIGIT. just getting answer from a cracked person and directly going to the check point / final url can be prevented... what u say guys...?

sunnyonhunt

Broken In
I think digit should mention "CHECKPOINT"... even after the new clue is posted in that page...the people who started late had a problem finding check point...what u say guys??

what is that...?

tee is t-shirt :D

Hey anyone know any other contests or games like ctc over internet ????

braindead

Bankaiiiii
I think digit should mention "CHECKPOINT"... even after the new clue is posted in that page...the people who started late had a problem finding check point...what u say guys??

Didn't know the checkpoint. So sent all the urls.
Thought of even attaching the txt file where i had put all my comments, answers that i tried etc. :crazy:

vickysingh

Broken In
Cracked the code iii

CRACKED THE CODE

@sunnyonhunt , @HauntedGuy ,@braindead , @saras , @Abhishek.R , @sidbond_patna , @Harshit Srivastava , @ishu, @tarun, @nithish, @suyog and all that helped me for it truely Thanx for it.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom