Digit CTC - III Discussion Thread!

Raaabo asks: Which CTC was the best so far in your opinion?

• CTC I

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • CTC II

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • CTC III

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

suyog33

Broken In
How many paths are there for the cheshire clue, I found two:
1. Complex Mumbo Jumbo
2. Knock Knock

Are there any more paths?
which one is ri8??

tmanikandan

The Incredible
For those who struck

Travel in both the path

Also refer to staticsid post

" So how's everyone doing? Some are doing well and some are struggling looks like, so I think it's time for some help...

Here are some things that may help:

Look within each and every page carefully. And i mean EVERY page of this leg. Pages that are there to help you as well.

Loops making your head spin? Try and plot a map on paper from one html to the other, might just help to see clearly.

As for languages, most of you know just two are needed. Try combinations. Hint:conjunction "

Use the above staticsid post.

tmanikandan

The Incredible
@nitishsr

"Look within each and every page carefully. And i mean EVERY page of this leg. Pages that are there to help you as well."

"Loops making your head spin? Try and plot a map on paper from one html to the other, might just help to see clearly."

amitsahoo

Unique Personified.......
@tmanikandan @Abhishek.R @nithishr @sidbond_patna @compsavvy @sriharsha_madineni most importantly @Achuth

Thank you all for your Support that i was finally able to "CRACK THE CODE"!!!

CTC and DIGIT Rocks !!

It was like a multishot rocket this time !!!

suyog33

Broken In
@tmanikandan @Abhishek.R @nithishr @sidbond_patna @compsavvy @sriharsha_madineni most importantly @Achuth

Thank you all for your Support that i was finally able to "CRACK THE CODE"!!!

CTC and DIGIT Rocks !!

It was like a multishot rocket this time !!!

help me
m stuck on rebus

nithishr

Journeyman
Cracked The Code!!! Thanks to all those who helped.. Replying to PMs, posts in the thread, etc... Thanks a lot!!

PS: PM me if anyone needs help...

help me
m stuck on rebus

The first word is symbolic of something.. I know u know it.. Its that only.. The second word is a synonym of the word in the picture..

sygeek

Technomancer
CTC III Winner - HauntedGuy

Well, we're done here. Anyone having any problems should refer to the previous pages. This thread will now serve as a manual to CTC III.

Coming soon - CTC IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom