Digit CTC - III Discussion Thread!

Raaabo asks: Which CTC was the best so far in your opinion?

• CTC I

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • CTC II

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • CTC III

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sygeek

Technomancer
@sygeek - As Page94 said, you will have the right to brag about it. Think of the first person and his strongest and longest association. Wiki the second person and find if he has the same association.
Spoiler: Use Ctrl+F

@viraniac - I think 10 maybe. Check your fb.

@Tejas - Already added all those who Pm'ed me. :D lol.
They have "7" common between the years, but still I tried all kind of patterns, didn't help. Can you tell me what kind of association, their professions vary a lot, thus I can't take a match between them.

I mean, if all of them would have been founders of any company, I could have calculated their years as a Founder. But they are - F****** -> D******* -> A***** -> S******** -> P********.

Last edited:

Tejas.Gupta

Ethical Hacker :)
They have "7" common between the years, but still I tried all kind of patterns, didn't help. Can you tell me what kind of association, their professions vary a lot, thus I can't take a match between them.

Man that one was too easy...i did it in few seconds :|

Xankill3r

Broken In
For very very close, i've checked the "hints" page. Asks me to look elsewhere.
Have previous pages with white text been updated?

sygeek

Technomancer
Got it, thanks guys. Everytime I get stuck on a clue and you guys help me out with a hint, I'm like, WTF?! How the hell did I miss that, I was so damn close.

sidbond_patna

Teh $$ you paid are waste
@all - Don't just look at what is shown to you. demand more from the page by looking at everything it contains.
How can I reply to 7 messages in a minute.
Patience is a virtue folks.

guys, plz help with the languages.....wr can i find the langauges and of what type??? therez nothin in the source code and also why oes it say "3 are there but 2 will do "????

staticsid

Team Digit
So how's everyone doing? Some are doing well and some are struggling looks like, so I think it's time for some help...

Here are some things that may help:

Look within each and every page carefully. And i mean EVERY page of this leg. Pages that are there to help you as well.

Loops making your head spin? Try and plot a map on paper from one html to the other, might just help to see clearly.

As for languages, most of you know just two are needed. Try combinations. Hint:conjunction

piyush2202

The Tech Enthusiast
YES!!! I Cracked it!! Thanks to sidbond, Viraniac, harshk360_me, and everyone else who gave indirect, covert, or helpful suggestions! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom