Digit CTC - III Discussion Thread!

Raaabo asks: Which CTC was the best so far in your opinion?

• CTC I

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • CTC II

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • CTC III

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sygeek

Technomancer
Help?
Stuck on the first clue - second checkpoint, tried f*****n, but it led me to a cheat sheet, which I think isn't a clue. Even looked up the image location and searched for the term which led me to a Wikipedia page concerning the term. Tried each word in that page which looked as an answer but...*sigh*..nothing.

Suhas

Broken In
hey...can anyone help with chesire clue. I have decoded the QR code but not able to connect the clues...Any hints what the final word(s) is ?

sunnyonhunt

Broken In
everyone who is asking ....FOr knock knoc clue....pls use google.com and u will find the answer on the results page .... #googleZindabaad

Suhas

Broken In
Guys all of you who are at knock knock or at rebus....you are at the wrong page...there is a deviation at Cheshire grin page......need to find the correct path from there...

piyush2202

The Tech Enthusiast
anyone reach let's bring out the big guns?

Guys all of you who are at knock knock or at rebus....you are at the wrong page...there is a deviation at Cheshire grin page......need to find the correct path from there...

how come you're so sure?

Suhas

Broken In
now I am going crazy ....went thru 2 different paths from cheshire page and both are wrong....can anyone confirm if there are 3 paths from this page....and I must confess...this is a good CTC.

sygeek

Technomancer
Stuck on the first clue - second checkpoint, tried f*****n, but it led me to a cheat sheet, which I think isn't a clue. Even looked up the image location and searched for the term which led me to a Wikipedia page concerning the term. Tried each word in that page which looked as an answer but...*sigh*..nothing.
Err..why am I being ignored?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom