Digit CTC - III Discussion Thread!

Raaabo asks: Which CTC was the best so far in your opinion?

• CTC I

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • CTC II

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • CTC III

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

saras

Journeyman
Guys, don't be so sore for uploading right image. Even with wrong image, people was solving the clue. Now it will be easy for people like me. If Ishu hadn't helped me that time by telling the morse code was wrong, I wouldn't had solved it and hence wouldn't be able to make that program that helped others. Now people can bruteforce it, there way too.

Thats why I complained staticsid twice and made him correct it for the sake of others.

i am not sore for uploading right image... i am sore for uploading a wrong image initially and making our brains to boil while solving... :-o

guys... you have any idea what is the answer for the fb clue? i think knowing the answer after these long will not spoil the spirit of CTC... does that fb clue have any answer or some thing went terribly wrong... clarify somebody........

ViRaNiAc!

The Ultimate Virus Maniac
i am not sore for uploading right image... i am sore for uploading a wrong image initially and making our brains to boil while solving... :-o

guys... you have any idea what is the answer for the fb clue? i think knowing the answer after these long will not spoil the spirit of CTC... does that fb clue have any answer or some thing went terribly wrong... clarify somebody........

I don't think that the facebook clue was actually a clue. Digit guys are avoiding to talk abt it.

vickysingh

Broken In
where on facebook is the clue?????
can any one tell me or its open from the clue only like these ones.....?????

where on facebook is the clue?????
can any one tell me or its found from the clue only.....
like these on digit page..?????

win32.tr0jan

Journeyman
The movie stills aint working! :(
I found out all,but when typed in order,Its not coming :(
someone please help...

amitsahoo

Unique Personified.......
Guys all of you have avatars.........bt i Couldn't find the Edit Avatar option........plz tell me haw to keep a profile pic.???

mukul_rockstar

Journeyman
The movie stills aint working! :(
I found out all,but when typed in order,Its not coming :(
someone please help...

try again with a slight change.. it should work, i suppose you are doing it wrong with the 3rd and 4th one because one of them comes in the left column which might make you think that it should come first instead of the one which is on the right but at the top of the page..

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Guys all of you have avatars.........bt i Couldn't find the Edit Avatar option........plz tell me haw to keep a profile pic.???
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/usercp.php
Go there and you'll find it in the left panel.

nithishr

Journeyman
@Viraniac thats unfortunate.. Many people including me could use it to crack the password to the zip file..

vickysingh

Broken In
@ ViRaNiAc!
Can u pm me the script....
i was searching from yesterday but it was deleted as said here....
I saw that when I was at crossword....

aakashanuj.iitkgp

Broken In
guys there is no need for any script or anything.....just think out of box........hint :) think of a word that has something related to the person in the pic.....u'll get ur answer....the answer is awesome when u come to know it !!

first try to figure out the 2 letter word before the vertical line then think what word can follow logically

vickysingh

Broken In
@ ViRaNiAc!
Can u pm me the script....
i was searching from yesterday but it was deleted as said here....
I saw that when I was at crossword....

markerOne

In the zone
I am stuck for sometime with the numpad clue after the zip file puzzle. Can anyone give a hint?

saras

Journeyman
there was a number 9 hidden in the G of Digit... :D

the letter g looking like 9 is there in the logo for years. what i thought was... you can find some cloud like images at the bottom of the pic behind digit. so i thought that the clue might be cloud9 or cloud9ide like that.... but none of them worked... any one tried or interpreted the image in a different way?

aakashanuj.iitkgp

Broken In
@markerOne.....the numpad clue is the easiest of all.......just think what those lines and dots cud mean??? hint :) u need 2 more things other the numpad page itself to get the answer.....!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.