Digit CTC - III Discussion Thread!

Raaabo asks: Which CTC was the best so far in your opinion?

• CTC I

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • CTC II

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • CTC III

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
Can any1 pm me or tell me which is the loop clue. Is it the 2 roads diverged one? If yes how? I'm already at the checkpoint.

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
Solve the morse code (even partially works) and/or brute force it. The cheat sheet helps. You can also use the program made by Viraniac.

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
@tarun, dude you should really look through the previous posts and try something yourself instead of asking for hints for every clue. Lots of them have already been given.

sygeek

Technomancer
now stuck in movies. Someone from IRC gave me a list of all the movies but I still can't rearrange it into words..

mukul_rockstar

Journeyman
now i am seriously planning to quit CTC 3. i am getting stuck at really simple clues, also i am really behind.. still stuck on the HKO FELL EGO FLEQ LZ ST DX LIK GGD one.. :'(

ViRaNiAc!

The Ultimate Virus Maniac
@suyog33 Sorry I was offline so I am replying so late. To use the script, you need python 2.x that you can download from python.org.

To use the script, copy it in a file (e.g. code.py) and run the following in the command prompt.

path\to\python.exe code.py >dict.txt

This will make a file name dict.txt that you can use to crack the password of the zip using dictionary attacks by using tools like picozip rt.

suyog33

Broken In
@suyog33 Sorry I was offline so I am replying so late. To use the script, you need python 2.x that you can download from python.org.

To use the script, copy it in a file (e.g. code.py) and run the following in the command prompt.

path\to\python.exe code.py >dict.txt

This will make a file name dict.txt that you can use to crack the password of the zip using dictionary attacks by using tools like picozip rt.

Thanks dude
i crackd mors code wid the help of ur progrm
now on
Wait there's more!
Now type this sequence of the previous answer on another keypad that you're familiar with... You should get a word. What is it?

any hint???

amitsahoo

Unique Personified.......
Yeah!!! Reached the checkpoint........... Thanx everybody who helped me....... Thnx Achuth for the timely help....... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom