Digit CTC - III Discussion Thread!

Raaabo asks: Which CTC was the best so far in your opinion?

• CTC I

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • CTC II

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • CTC III

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViRaNiAc!

The Ultimate Virus Maniac
@piyush 2202 I know what a bruteforce attack is? but how come that comes here? are you telling me to try everything that come in my mind?

there is only one thing in my mind and i tried that earlier.

can you give some clue related to answer? brute force search space for a classic riddle is too large!

nithishr

Journeyman
@piyush 2202 I know what a bruteforce attack is? but how come that comes here? are you telling me to try everything that come in my mind?

can you give some clue related to answer? brute force search space for a classic riddle is too large!

The brute force is not practical for the riddle but it can b used for a later clue..
This one u have to crack based on ur logic from the clues already provided both in the riddle n here.

criztle

Advocate | Lawyer
rayal tarun search the thread with word "movie" and use the hints given in the search......also read the tip in review

ViRaNiAc!

The Ultimate Virus Maniac
@criztle the fourth button from the right in the bottom right side of your post with the text edit.

piyush2202

The Tech Enthusiast

not for the classic riddle, for the logo clue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom