Digit CTC - III Discussion Thread!

Raaabo asks: Which CTC was the best so far in your opinion?

• CTC I

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • CTC II

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • CTC III

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
I have entered the online segment already! About to crack the first clue in online segment! So... I have an edge over the ones who have not even received the mag. yet! ho ho! :D

The last clue in the magazine (The Droid one!) is quite simple... you can easily do it with little bit of googling!

How can u say that? Have u got the workin url?

I dont think it is live yet.....

Dude! Its live! Want a screenshot? ;)

and i am very sure of my answer to the first clue in online segment but its not working!!! :( anyone here reached the online segment?

rajat100493

Legendary!!!
I have entered the online segment already! About to crack the first clue in online segment! So... I have an edge over the ones who have not even received the mag. yet! ho ho! :D

The last clue in the magazine (The Droid one!) is quite simple... you can easily do it with little bit of googling!

Dude! Its live! Want a screenshot? ;)

and i am very sure of my answer to the first clue in online segment but its not working!!! :( anyone here reached the online segment?

yes i got there !!also got the first clue workin :)

sygeek

Technomancer
That's not fair..people have started cracking already and at the same time some people are eagerly waiting for the magazine to arrive.

Achuth

In the zone
@kunal got thru droid ? its pissin me of .. ive tried everythin ... exept fr tha answer !! :|

Achuth

In the zone
@tmanikandan dont repost !! .. chekk the first page in this thread .. u r typing in the wrong answer !!

OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
^^As achuth said, its Capital i ---> III

ctc is in lower case!

@tmanikandan: don't repost!

sygeek

Technomancer
I need to stop watching this thread, it is like a spoiler for CTC..*unsubscribed* for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom