DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

swood

Broken In
sorry folks my digit mag arrived on the 15th only so heres the late mandatory screen shot post! i hope every body got their mags by now my pack came without the seeds.

clinton

Blu For Life Hail Chelsea
Hey guys,I received my issue today!!!Can any1 please help me with the pg 46 & 128 matching clue??And BTW do we have to compul. post the screenshot of the previous clue??

swood

Broken In
Hey guys,I received my issue today!!!Can any1 please help me with the pg 46 & 128 matching clue??And BTW do we have to compul. post the screenshot of the previous clue??

trace out the box in pg no. 46 using tracing paper or use the plastic cover that digit came in .match it against.........

lphs9

Broken In
what time does it start?

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

i hope that the prizing criteria isn't just first come basis coz im here; its the 18th; and the contest hasn't started yet!! If it starts today (18th) morning, then it will be an unfair advantage for others.

E

Excellent

Hey! contest hasn't started yet!! If it starts today (18th) morning

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist

hey CRIZTLE , since u hac reached the CHECK point , can u help me out with that Ethical hacking one.....!!!!

be a real ethical hacker..read the statement carefully...

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

tired of refreshing the page:sad::sad:....still no clues:sad::sad::cryeyesout::cryeyesout::hissyfit::hissyfit:

T

tryeee

be a real ethical hacker..read the statement carefully...

i even read the ethical hacking book ,

but still i m not able to work out with that ..

i know i m being too silly , but not able to catch that silly mistak .

if thers somthng betwn " 1337 w00t for vovels " and "ethicalhacking " , thn i m not not able to build the answer...

Last edited by a moderator:

pandu1990

Broken In
when r they gonna put up the online leg. any idea?

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

i got tired visiting the page again and again.....

*www.jtbusa.com/common/img/waiting.gif

guyz..me tired of refreshing page again n again :shock:.........digit guyz always do this...:x.....if u remember CTC 1.......they did same thing last time also !!
:bandanafighter:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom